FOX sports mid season All-Pro team

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nick Barnett
London Fletcher
DeMeco Ryans

all are having better seasons then EJ Henderson so far, dude must be a Viking fan.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
EJ is racking up numbers playing behind the best DT combo in the NFL.. yes better than Stroud and Henderson...

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How could hester not be named under Punt Returner? Teams dont even kick to him, so the bears face short punts without any effort...wrong message board, sorry...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
How could hester not be named under Punt Returner? Teams dont even kick to him, so the bears face short punts without any effort...wrong message board, sorry...

You're right. Hester should be on there. When other teams punt the ball, I warn them, DON'T DO IT!! Then of course since they can't hear me, they do. Then Hester torches and I say 'told ya *********'

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By pure definition, Hester should be league MVP. He is by far the most valuable player to his team. Relatively speaking, he is much more important to his team than any other player.

You would probably need a black sharpie marker to take off the already engraved Tom Brady from the trophy this year in order for Hester to make it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts