fox 11 and MM in the news

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tonight on fox 11 sports ... they report MM has changed the practice ,, so he wouldent overwork the team ... humm does this mean we quit practice all together ??? thats what im thinking ... or maybe we just cut back to 1 practice a week ... dont wanna over work a 4-4 team ... :russian_roulette:

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup - they look like an over-practiced team to me

You can tell from all the execution errors and penalties, this is an over-practiced team. Missed/blown blocking assignments, countless off-side and holding penalties, poor special teams play in general - these aren't things you correct with practice anyway. Give the guys a blow, have them maybe practice every other day instead. After all, it's hard to practice in the Hudson Center when the temps are in the 90s and humidity is above 70%. This evil genius is probably saving them for the playoff run.

This is just another example of how clueless this *** clown really is. He should be on the next bus out of town headed for oh, I don't know, Chicago?

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tripleguy...

LOVE that avatar..

Funniest scene in an Adam ******* movie next to his fistfight with Bob Barker..

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can tell from all the execution errors and penalties, this is an over-practiced team. Missed/blown blocking assignments, countless off-side and holding penalties, poor special teams play in general - these aren't things you correct with practice anyway. Give the guys a blow, have them maybe practice every other day instead. After all, it's hard to practice in the Hutson Center when the temps are in the 90s and humidity is above 70%. This evil genius is probably saving them for the playoff run.

I hope they look better once he has 'em practicing with frozen footballs again.:dontknow:

Members online

Latest posts