Four F'ing Days Left

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but after months of deciphering, analyzing, specutlating, and basic disection of our beloved Packers, I can't f'ing wait to kick back with Bro's, bring out the Packer Bling, crack open the brews, fire up the grill .........AND WATCH SOME PACKER FOOTBALL
As Trom said are you jonesing as hard? I can't wait and am on the fringe of just letting out a good ol squelch of excitement. The reminiscent feelings as a kid walking out into the living room Christmas morning to see what Santa dropped is the tingle in the gut. Ah......football season. To my Packer Bretheren......Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
I don't know about you, but after months of deciphering, analyzing, specutlating, and basic disection of our beloved Packers, I can't f'ing wait to kick back with Bro's, bring out the Packer Bling, crack open the brews, fire up the grill .........AND WATCH SOME PACKER FOOTBALL
As Trom said are you jonesing as hard? I can't wait and am on the fringe of just letting out a good ol squelch of excitement. The reminiscent feelings as a kid walking out into the living room Christmas morning to see what Santa dropped is the tingle in the gut. Ah......football season. To my Packer Bretheren......Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is close to deer season. Im going to sit back and hope for a good game.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The SEASON begins tomorrow night.

I am a Raider Fan, I am a NFC Packer Fan, but thirdly I am a football fan. I love the game of football and get a huge kick out of following all teams and games becuase eventually every team will play a part in the success or failure of the Raiders or the Packers.

One thing I have observed in all my travels is that of all the football cities in America Green Bay ranks as the most loyal fans, however, they may rank as the least informed about the NFL as a whole. It almost seems that many do not even watch a game unless the Pack are playing....

There could be many reasons for that? I need not get into them all and I am not putting Packer Fans down at all.

I remember reading on forums people asking who is Grady Jackson when the Packers signed him. That made me laugh out loud.

It is kind of like a guy who works in the mail room of a major corperation who could tell you everything you need to know about speeds and feeds of mailing machines but does not have a clue what the company does as a whole, or how a decision made in accounting could eventually effect that persons life in the mail room.

In case anyone here did not know.... The season starts tomorrow night in New England. I will be there on the 40 yard line.... I will also be watching the morning game on the West coast before the Packer Game in Detroit.

It's fun. It is the NFL

RP

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i would agree w/ what you say RP, and I'd also add that, generally, they are some of the least rambunxious fans. I'm not saying that's a bad thing...I think it's an indication that the fans are more into watching the game, players, etc. than living up the moment...just my :twocents: .

With that said, wahoo!!! jingle those keys, the ball is about to be kicked off!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait to see how the Raidaahs look tomorrow. I got Jordan in the fourth round of my fantasy draft (#41 overall). I hope I don't regret not starting him!

OP
OP
C

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what started as a great excitement platform for us to get stoked for the game comes down to a wishy washy, inuendo insult that Packer fans aren't well rounded? This is a Packer Forum not an NFL forum and plenty of us know about the other teams and are excited to watch any football. Wow the NFL starts tonight? Who knew?

G

Raider Pride said:
In case anyone here did not know.... The season starts tomorrow night in New England. I will be there on the 40 yard line....

You had a great seat to see the Raiders get spanked. I hope you enjoyed the game.

I did, I had the Patriots minus 7 1/2, 200 times.

Staff online

Latest posts