Forum Poll...

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
based upon his record...

Does Mike Sherman belong in the Pro Football Hall of Fame?

Yes or No!

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO ONE suggested he belongs in the NFL Hall of Fame. Given his record he does belong in the Packers Hall of Fame.

Regardless of which way T.T. goes at the end of the season Mike Sherman will continue to coach (as a Head Coach) in the NFL. There is a reason for that -- he is a good coach. Don't read more into what I just said. I simply said he is a good coach -- better than most -- but in order to even be considered for something like the NFL Hall of Fame he will have to coach much longer and have more playoff success.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes based upon his WINNING PRECENTAGE i believe he is good enough for the NFL HOF but he hasnt coached enough years...You have to be crazy to put MS up there with the most elite coaches of all time. Which by the way is what you would be doing if you would put him in the HOF

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man...does this ever end w/ you P@ck66? No, he's only coached 6 years...

and I know exactly what your hidden agenda with this post is, so then my question is do any of your ideas for replacements, such as Nick Saban, Lovie Smith, Charlie Wies, Andy Reid, etc. belong in the HOF?!?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
based upon his record...

Yes or No!

Is he retired?

Doesn't he have to be retired from coaching for at least 5 years before he is recognized to be on the ballot?

Why even ask the question?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give Sherman another year P@ck66. I know you can't stand the man and I will admit my ignorance on the topic of his coaching abilities as I have not weighed the pros of his excellent winning record verses the cons of his poor post season record. I, like you would love to have seen more in the post seasons but I am also very happy about 13 winning seasons. All I do know is that even if we could get a better coach for next year, I really don't believe this is the way to go if Brett stays as I believe consistency will be a major factor in concerning are SB chances for next year. Just my opinion though P@ck66 but give them one more year my friend.

Royston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
based upon his record...

Yes or No!

Absolutely not!

A NFL HC cannot be inducted to the HOF without winning at least a Conference Championship.

Members online

Latest posts