FORUM FANTASY LEAGUE

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about a forum fantasy league? Ryan ( or I) could set up one at Sporting News with a password for just us registerd users. I sugest The Salary Cap game. It's free and easy to use and we wouldn't have to have a draft. How about it? Any other Ideas? CHEESEHOG :?:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I didn't get to draft last year, drove me nuts. I had a feeling Walker was gonna have a breakout year and the '**** who had him wouldn't give him to me. I even offered friggin PEYTON MANNING!!

OP
OP
C

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's pretty easy yet challenging. You start with 35 million $ and buy a team by each position. Of course better players cost more and you try to get some "sleeper" bargains. Their price changes depending how they perform. You are given an "x" amount of trades for injurys or upgrades. Check out Sporting News Fantasy football for a better description.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the first year in 3 I won't be doing the Sporting News Salary Cap FF. It was a lot of fun, but the draft style is a lot more entertaining to me and since I am in two leagues this year, the Sporting News one has to be laid to rest. (IMO, 3 teams is way too much, you could comfortably get away with two.)

The other thing I didn't like about the SNFF is that I always seemed to pay a lot more for trades - that's where they get their $!

Members online

Latest posts