Bears Former Bear Shaun Gayle joins parade of concussion lawsuits

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Add former Bears safety Shaun Gayle to the rolls of players suing the NFL, accusing the league of failing to properly diagnose head injuries. Gayle said in the lawsuit, reported by the Chicago Sun-Times, that he now suffers from symptoms of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE). “Following his retirement from the NFL, Shaun Gayle suffers from…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
First let me say that I'm sorry these guys got concussed a few times. 2nd of all when you play football believe it or not it is a contact sport. I'm guessing that at least 80% of the NFL athletes started in pee wee or the next league. You know what your getting into. Quit your belly aching b/c u knew what u were getting into when u signed up. Herman Lewis stated that 9 outta 10 players would do it again EVEN if they knew then what they know now. Besides any player will tell you what u want to hear so they can get back in the game. Gimme a shot tape me up whatever it takes. Sorry for your concussions but deal w/it. U shoulda got outta the game. You didn't want a real job you wanted the big money. The judge should drop the suit IMO.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
One more thing. HEY SHAUN! Why'd it take you so long to join the suit? I getting low on money?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts