For the superstitious

kaiser7ko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packers superbowl appearances 1966-1967 1996-1997 2010-??? if history repeats itself we're a lock for next year??? right??? lol

OP
OP
K

kaiser7ko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
come on man!!! after all we went through this year your telling me that me saying thats going to hold us back?? lets get real here... and it was just a bit of fun after reading all this nonsense about rodgers being on the cover of madden this year cursing us if it happens.

OP
OP
K

kaiser7ko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
never knew they had computers in crack dens thought you woulda sold that already.... guess thats your last post before you do sell it so you can get your next fix... good luck with life mate :)

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno about us being jinxed. Technically this is still this season, and the Packers are going to have to learn to deal with success and all the hype and talk. Remember how at the beginning of the year they were picked by many to win the Super Bowl? Guess what- They did! :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno about us being jinxed. Technically this is still this season, and the Packers are going to have to learn to deal with success and all the hype and talk. Remember how at the beginning of the year they were picked by many to win the Super Bowl? Guess what- They did! :)
And the funny thing is, is that they were picked when they still had all the starters!
So I think the Pack proved that they can get it done with or without starters.
Because of that, I think they will be back next year to.
However, this time they better win it again.

PackersATW

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This year the numbers did align for the Packers. Bart Starr, Favre, and Rodgers were all 27 years old when they won their 1st Super Bowl. Ted Thompson and Ron Wolf were both in their 6th seasons as GM when winning their 1st Super Bowl. Starr and Favre both played for championships in their next season.

So count me in as a firm believer in another Super Bowl next year. :)

Members online

Latest posts