For the record...

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want everyone to know that I am a DIE hard Packers fan, and with the losses of the Giants, Buccaneers and Saints today, We STILL control our own destiny.

We beat the Giants and Bears, both at home...

We are in.

THAT SIMPLE.

This was a throw away game tonite. Still doesnt change the way I feel about losing by a little, whether against the PATS or the Lions.

We are in need of a cultural change in GB. If you disagree on principle, then ask yourself whether or not you thought we had a shot when we were up by 10 points tonight, or you thought we would find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot....

Go ahead....

Ill wait.

The truth is, OUR CULTURE now tells us we will find a way to lose to a common or superior opponent.

That is why everyone was shocked at how the PATs played tonight, b/c they do not do that on a regular basis.... We do.

I would rather get shocked like we almost shocked the pats tonight then be the "week in-week out" team that allows some other scrubs to break some long held record against us.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want everyone to know that I am a DIE hard Packers fan, and with the losses of the Giants, Buccaneers and Saints today, We STILL control our own destiny.

We are in.

THAT SIMPLE.

This was a throw away game tonite. Still doesnt change the way I feel about losing by a little, whether against the PATS or the Lions.

We are in need of a cultural change in GB. If you disagree on principle, then ask yourself whether or not you thought we had a shot when we were up by 10 points tonight, or you thought we would find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot....

Go ahead....

Ill wait.

The truth is, OUR CULTURE now tells us we will find a way to lose to a common or superior opponent.

That is why everyone was shocked at how the PATs played tonight, b/c they do not do that on a regular basis.... We do.

I would rather get shocked like we almost shocked the pats tonight then be the "week in-week out" team that allows some other scrubs to break some long held record against us.
The pats didnt let us in the game. We played them tough with our backups. Why do people expect to win with a backup qb making his first start ever. Also on defese we started a linebacker that is the backup to a rookie!!! he is the 4th linebacker that has started in THAT spot 4th!! It was to teh pats not the panthers. How many have they won in a row at home?

Yes special teams suck expect chances this offseason there isnt much we can do about that right now.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
then ask yourself whether or not you thought we had a shot when we were up by 10 points tonight, or you thought we would find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot....

Go ahead....

Ill wait.

I thought New England would win. Because they're better than us. And that's what happened.

OP
OP
DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NOT what I asked. WHen up by 10 (when most teams would be in " put the foot on the neck" mode) did you think we would win???

I hoped for it, thought we had a chance, but commen sense and HISTORY told me not to count on it.

Dont we deserve more than that?

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok I felt 50/50. You cant set here and pretend that the pats are the panthers. No lead is safe I dont care if its the eagles the jets, steelers, falcons it dont matter the pats can come back from 10 down on anyone. We didnt have are starting qb of course they can come back on us. To expect us to win that game is just crazy. Yet we still almost did it. It was a GREAT game by the pack. We should have lost that game by 20. You cant penalize the team for over achieving. If anything over achieving is great coaching. Some people seem to forget that we were suposed to get blown out in that game. Now if you try to tell me you didnt expect to lose that that means you believe in the coaches to have the back ups ready so which is it going to be? Did we over achieving with great coaching or did we lose a game that you had trust in the coaches.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what we *don't* deserve?

Fairweather fans who find every single reason they can to nit-pick, whine, gripe and complain about every little thing.

Seriously, it's old. You're sounding like Vikings fans.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The shame is that Flynn had so little help. We dropped five passes, blew at least four picks, can't cover a kickoff return by a whale, had the usual O-line brain ferts, and ran the clock down on ourselves at the end.
How smart are these guys?

We gave the game away.

Gotta make the plays. Gotta make the plays. Gotta make the plays. Gotta make the plays.

I will be puking tonight as I pull for the Queens.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on the thread remaining open. I thought that the badger or the mustache would have squashed you again by now.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just saw the response directed to me. LMAO @ being called a fairweather fan. Hilarious.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So, with all this *****ing and moaning that the coaches suck, when can we expect Ted to follow your advice?

Go ahead, I'll wait...

Yeah thats a smart *** remark.... but people get all frustrated, upset, pissed off, yet you will get nothing fixed..Ask all those Brett *** slobbers that had rallies to force Ted to keep Brett how it worked out...

Its fun to play GM on the forum, but when will you learn for the most part you will not change peoples opinions..And the ones that MATTER (Ted and the board) you sure as hell wont change their minds

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought we would win too. I think it's time we trade James Jones as I blame him for that pick 6 yesterday, and for the fumble resulting in the loss to Chicago. He's been too erratic, and doesn't seem to play with a ton of heart. Several times this season he's had a chance for a ball, but he doesn't fight for it. Just not a guy I have a ton of faith in.

RE: Special teams, I am sick of them being a weak spot, but I think that's the one part of our team that is actually feeling the impact of all the injuries. Every time we lose a player, special teams is where they get plucked from, and taken off of, resulting in a steep drop in the talent level.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We are in.

THAT SIMPLE.

Go ahead....

Ill wait.

when two teams are evenly match the game is gonna be decided by special teams. unfortunately, ours is almost always going to be worse than the opponents. we need better special teams and we will see these close games coming out in our favor. that and the fact that the hundreds of injuries we have are not helping.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
NOT what I asked. WHen up by 10 (when most teams would be in " put the foot on the neck" mode) did you think we would win???

I hoped for it, thought we had a chance, but commen sense and HISTORY told me not to count on it.

Dont we deserve more than that?
People expect this team, riddled with injuries, and with our backup QB to be dominant? We're lucky we were where we were at the time.

Capers called a good defensive game and got in Brady's head. When do you ever see Brady play that poorly? He threw a pass right into Chuck's hands!!

Yeah, it's a loss, but it's a loss on paper, so what are people surprised about? That our 2nd and 3rd stringers couldn't hold it together against the Pats? That's expected, to me.

If you wanna be mad at something, be pissed at our ST that gives up game after game. It's a joke, a joke that I can't even laugh at anymore.

Members online