For all you starks lovers

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
And a FEW people said it was the line, but no one listened
Yeah, it's true, but what's the use in "I told you so." Why is it that no matter how many years go by with a ****** Oline, TT can't seem to fix it? Say what you will about his drafting, it's on him now to build that line this year. It's the one thing holding us from a SB, and it's a damn big thing. It got Rodgers 2 concussions this year, it ruined our backups' run game, and it never gets better. We simply can't do anything against a good defensive front.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's true, but what's the use in "I told you so." Why is it that no matter how many years go by with a ****** Oline, TT can't seem to fix it? Say what you will about his drafting, it's on him now to build that line this year. It's the one thing holding us from a SB, and it's a damn big thing. It got Rodgers 2 concussions this year, it ruined our backups' run game, and it never gets better. We simply can't do anything against a good defensive front.

To say I told you so, is that sometimes people dont listen to other options..This is a reminder that they do not have the answers either

mattwill

Cheesehead
Reaction score

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I love that he runs through arm tackles, and cuts to find the hole.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeavpAliFy4&feature=related]YouTube - James Starks Breaking Patrick Willis Tackle[/ame]

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Starks might be the guy next year. Either way, I'm not concerned with his upright running style (ala ****erson, Allen, Riggins, George, etc) because he does a good job of getting his pads down prior to contact. I love that he also showed some of what he can do in the passing game today. He's a keeper.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Grant is still the starter but we could end up giving starks more attempts and almost got 50-50 60-40-or 70-30 rather than what it was before 99-1

Wouldn't be surprised to see Grant gone. Coming off a big injury to make big bucks doesn't seem like a wise decision.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see Grant gone. Coming off a big injury to make big bucks doesn't seem like a wise decision.

I really think next year, its still Grant's position to lose. GB seems like such loyal team, and his seniority will give him the start. How long he stays is really up to how productive he is. He'll have to do better than 3ypc next year to keep the spot,no doubt.

Reaction score

Wow players would hate you. He got hurt this year, get rid of him. He has put up back to back 1200 yard seasons. Starks has put up 1 game and you are ready to get rid of him and give the starting role to starks it. I think starks will be good but you need to be reasonable

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
ya i love me some James Starks, But I also love Ryan Grant, and he definitely deserves to stay in the lead role going into next year.

Members online

Latest posts