For All You Packer Fans

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
Had the opportunity to see the Broadway production of 'Lombardi' a few weeks ago in NYC. Thought all of the Packer fans would enjoy seeing the star of the show give you a pep talk in the last link. This is for Saturday's game... but it comes from THE coach of the Packers.

If you get to NYC, you NEED to see it. http://www.lombardibroadway.com/ Phenomenal!

Enjoy!

NFL Videos: Victory is waiting for you

~Val

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I want it to show here in Madison at the Overture center next, New York isn't a place I want to go. It really does look like a good show, a lot of Lombardi coverage this year, is it a sign that HIS trophy is missing its home town?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd love to see the show. Going to NY is out of the question though, I was there once, and it was enough for me.

I'd like to see it if the show goes on the road and comes to the new opera house here in Dallas.

Lombardi was driven. It lead him to success, but it also probably lead to his eventually early death.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd love to see the show. Going to NY is out of the question though, I was there once, and it was enough for me.

I'd like to see it if the show goes on the road and comes to the new opera house here in Dallas.

Lombardi was driven. It lead him to success, but it also probably lead to his eventually early death.

I'd like to see the show in New York. It was Lombardi's favorite city.

Mugen, why do you think Lombardi's drive to succeed led to his cancer?? If anything, I think it would have helped him fight his killer disease. There certainly is a genetic component to many colon cancers, so maybe that is what you were getting at.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want it to show here in Madison at the Overture center next, New York isn't a place I want to go. It really does look like a good show, a lot of Lombardi coverage this year, is it a sign that HIS trophy is missing its home town?
It would probably be a lot cheaper to.
Aren't Broadway tix really outrageously expensive?
Not to mention a night out in the big Banana.

Yeah, what's up with all the Lombardi love?
The HBO doc.
The play on Broadway.
Talk of a DeNiro movie.
Coincidence or is there some kind of anniversary or somethin?