For All Of The Injury Conspiracy Theorists

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta love the Onion

Packers Warm Up By Rolling Around On Field Clutching Knees
PHOTO FINISHSportsNFL FootballISSUE 49•43 • Oct 27, 2013

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I hate injuries.
I am going to "quit football" within 2 years at this pace.

Is there a rehab center like AA or Sex Addicts where I can go to cure myself of football love?
I can't take much more of this.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Not that it matters, but look at Rodgers jersey..It is dirty..

Was this half time warm ups? That would explain the dirt. Because the only other time they warm up is before the start of the game..So if it is the start, he shouldnt be dirty..

Was this a pic from a different game and just photoshopped in for the Metrodome? Look at the other two, they look like they are photoshopped

As I said, its just something I seen..Not saying the article isnt funny

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is an entire progression of stretches that you do on the ground where you pull on your knee to get your leg in various positions.

Why is there dirt in the metrodome? The endzone isn't painted either. That is 100 percent fake.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I don't think that is a photo during warm ups. Rather, it is just after a play and the field is littered with injured Packers.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Josh Sitton to reporters after the game today:
“When you’ve had as many injuries as we’ve had… what the hell is going on?” said guard Josh Sitton. “What’s in the water? I mean, you can’t not think about it. It’s human nature.......

“We just roll with it,” said Sitton. “We all know what the other guy is doing. It’s not like its any magic formula to it, you just get up there and roll with whoever you’ve got.”
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/231370361.html#ixzz2kJ2hNOoC

You know it's not just me or a few of us making excuses or over-reacting to these injuries.
It's not just been part of the game. WE HAVE IN FACT been getting screwed worse than almost (or all) other teams..... 2010, last year, this year.... I'm sick of it, and I guess Sitton is as well to a point.

I am so beyond sick of them that I find myself targeting the 49ers OL and hoping they have to deal with some OL injuries like we have for 3 years..... yet their starting-5 continue to suit up every single game as of today........

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
On Tuesdays at 430 Packer time, Sitton gives his weekly interview WSSP 1250 am Milwaukee and he is very open and honest..

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, this is the Onion. Everything is fake, down to the fake headlines, fake photos, and fake names.

EDS, Barclay, and Pickett all left the game with knee injuries. The Packers should do a team injury photo every season.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, if you look close enough at the original photo Aaron Rodgers is also the player farthest away. Zoom in on his face and you'll see it. Classic Onion material

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I know its fake..I have a friend that in 2001 would advertise his futon place in the Onion..

But I was wondering if this pic was from the Metrodome for the reasons I stated

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts