Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside the War Room - Packers

packfan1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not trying to be mean, but I honestly don't think Green Bay will be going Tight End then Wide Receiver in the 1st and then 2nd. Too many defensive needs.

I think at this point with the signing of Peppers and the possibility Hyde will get a look at safety anything is possible. Personally I think there are needs at the offensive skill positions such as TE and WR and wouldn't be surprised to see the 1st or 2nd pick be used there. I don't think both picks will be for offense though...

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe.. I still think they know that they have to fix the defense in so many positions. I'd love to grab a ton of offensive weapons, but I think we'll walk out with a WR/TE in the 3rd and maybe a later prospect as well.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I think at this point with the signing of Peppers and the possibility Hyde will get a look at safety anything is possible. Personally I think there are needs at the offensive skill positions such as TE and WR and wouldn't be surprised to see the 1st or 2nd pick be used there. I don't think both picks will be for offense though...
Position value do... Chances are if they play WR/TE they won't be rated high enough for us to draft them in the 1st unless they're slated for top 10-15.

Members online

Latest posts