Food for the game?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Seeing the alcohol thread made me think of what is everyone else doing for the food spread???

Here we got what we had last week... sweet potato fries, covered in smoked pulled pork and cheese.
Add ranch dressing and jalepeno's to your liking!

AMAZING!!!!!

I saw someone in the shoutbox is eating Digorno's,..and GB 12-85 pretty much as beer for the next 2 hrs..

What else is on the menu???

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Seeing the alcohol thread made me think of what is everyone else doing for the food spread???

Here we got what we had last week... sweet potato fries, covered in smoked pulled pork and cheese.
Add ranch dressing and jalepeno's to your liking!

AMAZING!!!!!

I saw someone in the shoutbox is eating Digorno's,..and GB 12-85 pretty much as beer for the next 2 hrs..

What else is on the menu???

Haha nice we have a 5 pound sirloin on the smoker right now and were going to make some shredded sirloin enchaladias sp? It should be pretty delicious

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
my dad made nachos last week so were having those again this week.

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL.. I'm not superstitious,..but I thought a replay of what we had last game couldn't hurt!!!

GB 12 2 ..85...that 5 lbs of beef should help in your endeavor!! LOL!! I meant to say you plan on beer for the next 24 hrs... my "4" doesn't work so much anymore,..as I jab it with such contempt!!! LOL

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some sushi, and spicy bbq chips, and already had teryaki chicken, haha maybe the Asian food will give the packers some "nirvana." Take it to em Pack! GPG

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i had chips and dip and this awesome bacon burger. the nascar sports grill here in virginia friggin rocks

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
K.... 11:30 pm... now what.........post game treats???????????

I have a donut set aside...lol!!!

GOOD WIN PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Silly me! I knew i should have waited to tear the house apart until after the playoffs! I love having friends over. Deep frying anything in the jumbo fryer is awesome with some tasty (Non-Lite) beers.

Kick *** Hot wings
Cheese Balls
Fireballs (When you run out of hot wings throw the cheese balls in the sauce!)
And then to end it all Deep Fried Cake battered Frozen Rollo's

Then feel it moving through your guts for 2 days with your ******* burning a new port hole! :D

Members online

Latest posts