1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Flynn/Peyton

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Vltrophy, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +377 / 29 / -5
    Packer Fan Since:
    Listening to Mike&Mike in the Morning the other day they were talking about Brian Billick's report on the best fit for Peyton. Right now only Irsay knows what he's going to do. We can all speculate but what BB had to say sounded dead on. Peyton won't go to Miami b/c Philbin doesn't want to wait 3 yrs. to put in his offense. Most people (including me at times)like to stay in their comfort zone. That's why I believe Flynn will go to Miami. Redskins are out since Shanihan & Peyton would TOTALLY but heads & we wouldn't want to hurt little Kyle's feelings as daddy would take up for him over Peyton when Peyton opts out of Kyle's play. Not to mention they would play the NYGs 2x a year. BB believes the best 3 places are Seattle,KC & the Jets. I believe you have to look at the Cardinals. Who wouldn't want to throw to Fitz? Reggie Wayne has reportedly said he's following Peyton. Arizona can get pretty hot but they have a dome. I would wager that the NFL(though they won't admit it publicly)is hoping Peyton goes to the Jets. Who wouldn't want to see Peyton vs Brady 2x a year instead of once. I say put the FT on Flynn. It's risky considering he would make more than Rodgers but I believe we can & will trade him