Flynn = Competent backup

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flynn showed a lot of poise under pressure in the last preseason game.

A game that seen some of the worst pass blocking(by backups, relax) ever. He avoided sacks, broke tackles, ran for big gains, made smart plays...he did everything you ask of a STARTING QB.

Matt Flynn, this beer is for you. I salute you, Mr. Backup QB!

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately the live feed i was watching ended up going out on me and then it took too long to set it back up so i just gave up after the first half was over. Looks like his stat line was good and a pretty good drive in the last 2:19 to almost tie the game

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
yourout said:
Brohm=wasted draft pick.

Settle down, ;)

He is struggling in getting the offense down that is for sure, but pop in tape of Rodgers first preseason.. mirror image of Brohm this season.. thinking too much and not just letting it flow.. not worried yet.

Flynn looked excellent the last drive.. the only Packer football I seen tonight. :(

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
yourout said:
Brohm=wasted draft pick.

Settle down, ;)

He is struggling in getting the offense down that is for sure, but pop in tape of Rodgers first preseason.. mirror image of Brohm this season.. thinking too much and not just letting it flow.. not worried yet.

Flynn looked excellent the last drive.. the only Packer football I seen tonight. :(

I just dont see it.....his arm strength is not good enough to be a starting QB in the NFL and he seems to lack the moxy and pocket presence of Flynn.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yourout said:
Pack93z said:
yourout said:
Brohm=wasted draft pick.

Settle down, ;)

I just dont see it.....his arm strength is not good enough to be a starting QB in the NFL and he seems to lack the moxy and pocket presence of Flynn.

In other words, he played like a rookie.

And I didn't even see him try many long throws, so I dont get your arm strength comment. But I'm sure you know more than the coaching staff.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont really know what im talking about because i didnt see the game. but i did watch the highlights on nfl.com.

Flynn reminds me of someone a little bit.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
Looked pretty good, we still need a vet.

i agree ... i just dont think the back ups know how to deal with the preasure ... i dont think they will be bad qbs ,, they need time to settle in ... that being said ,, we dont have time ... i think our best move would be to pick up a vet ... im happy with Rodgers ... i wont lie , in the begining of the season i didnt think he could do it ... however he has since changed my mind ... now the olny worry is ,, will he stay healy ... just in case we should pick up a vet ... should somthing happen to Rodgers (knock on wood) we would be better off with a vet ...

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yourout said:
Pack93z said:
yourout said:
Brohm=wasted draft pick.

Settle down, ;)

I hope you realise that Brohm has a stronger arm than Flynn.

Members online

Latest posts