FIRST TIME TO GREEN BAY AND LAMBEAU

mdj2416

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am coming up from Houston this weekend to attend the game. it has always been a dream of mine to go to Lambeau in a cold december game. I am staying in Milwaukee Saturday night and driving up Sunday morn. Can i get any and all suggestions from Driving up to where to go once i get to green Bay (ie: sports bars, cool places to see), to must things to do, to what to wear, etc., etc. thank you guys so much. looking forward to it

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mdz posted:" am coming up from Houston this weekend to attend the game. it has always been a dream of mine to go to Lambeau in a cold december game. I am staying in Milwaukee Saturday night and driving up Sunday morn. Can i get any and all suggestions from Driving up to where to go once i get to green Bay (ie: sports bars, cool places to see), to must things to do, to what to wear, etc., etc. thank you guys so much. looking forward to it.

Hi mdz,
The Sunday forecast for GB is Sunny and cold- High 17-21--low 5-9.
Your dream is answered , you will have a cold winter game in Dec at LF..

I hope the winter clothing you bring with you from Houston, will be warm enough to keep you comfortable during four hours you are sitting out at LF.

My suggestions--You will need: Warm boots and wool socks--Long underwear. A good cap with ear laps to keep you ears & warm Insulated Warm gloves ..There is a product called Hand and body warmers . The brand name is Heat Factory" that I used . This product generates heat out of pads for your hands and your Body , also feet. The cost is only 79 cents per package of one pad.

Hope you receive this message. If you answer this message, I will sent out another message with more info, you ask for in the above message of yours,.

PWT36(Phil) located in DePere, Wi. which is located just 5 mile from Lambeau .Field..

Members online