First round of cuts

Luca

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, Tretter with a significant knee injury that'll keep him out "multiple weeks"... My 1:31PM prediction of Gerhart getting cut is WAY off, and now he may even sneak onto the 53 for the first 4-6 weeks.

I think that Gerhart will be kept on the PS for the first 4-6 weeks. Another option might be to bring back Patrick Lewis, who has been released by Jacksonville.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
With Guion practicing now, how many more cuts to get to 75?

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I just read something to the effect of will TT have the guts to make a move? People like this blow my mind. Is TT perfect? Nope. Is he one of the best at what he does? You are damn right he is. I am sure he is cowering and avoiding the hassle of having to possibly make a move that would improve his team. I am sure he has zero interest in putting the best product on the field in search of the SECOND Super Bowl during his time with the Pack. That's right, second. It is so convenient to forget or not acknowledge that fact that he brought one title home already and it should be noted that he brought in all the major cogs from that team via draft, FA or UDFA. Oh yeah, he's not flashy and maybe misses on a pick every now and then so he's trash and has no backbone. Sorry if I am reading too much into the post but I am sick and tired of the TT bashing. As I mentioned he is not perfect but there is not one person with a high football IQ that would argue that GB has as much talent as any other team in the league and are positioned to be a threat for years to come thanks in large part to TT's draft and develop strategy...that sooooo many of you love to hate. The grass is always greener folks...always.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
From: http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2...-75-man-roster-cuts-chris-harper-chase-rettig

"...as the Packers' roster stands at 81 players, and they will still need to make six roster moves by Tuesday in order to get down to 75 players. It is likely that Jared Abbrederis, B.J. Raji, and Don Barclay will go on Injured Reserve, which would dictate that the team make three more moves by the deadline."
I would like to see them stash RB-Neal and LB-Thomas on IR....then only 1 healthy player needs to be cut

OP
OP
PackMan13x

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I just read something to the effect of will TT have the guts to make a move? People like this blow my mind. Is TT perfect? Nope. Is he one of the best at what he does? You are damn right he is. I am sure he is cowering and avoiding the hassle of having to possibly make a move that would improve his team. I am sure he has zero interest in putting the best product on the field in search of the SECOND Super Bowl during his time with the Pack. That's right, second. It is so convenient to forget or not acknowledge that fact that he brought one title home already and it should be noted that he brought in all the major cogs from that team via draft, FA or UDFA. Oh yeah, he's not flashy and maybe misses on a pick every now and then so he's trash and has no backbone. Sorry if I am reading too much into the post but I am sick and tired of the TT bashing. As I mentioned he is not perfect but there is not one person with a high football IQ that would argue that GB has as much talent as any other team in the league and are positioned to be a threat for years to come thanks in large part to TT's draft and develop strategy...that sooooo many of you love to hate. The grass is always greener folks...always.

It's the whole glass half full/empty thing. Let's see, we have Aaron Rodgers, clay Matthews, Justin Harrell, worthy, Brandon Jackson, etc. Some great, some horrible, some in between. Some people will choose to focus on he good, some will dwell on the bad, I get that. But what I don't get is the "have the guts" thing. That doesn't make sense. It doesn't take guts to sign a body that will help your team off a practice squad on the cheap. All that takes is luck and a pen. Possibly a cell phone? But not guts.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All Smokey and others have to do is look at the two big balls moves that TT did in his first years. He let Wahle & Rivera go when everybody loved those guys, and he called Favre on his retirement talk. Most GMs don't make bold moves like that. They all fell into his MO of going with younger players to preserve cap space for emerging stars instead of paying high priced veterans. Yet, they can not be discounted.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

LOL, yeah, you're just questioning his guts, not saying anything bad about the guy. You'll be shocked... SHOCKED if people say so. Sheesh.

I really don't give a flying doughnut what you think or post. Ratings don't mean a thing to me, their just numbers.
You may not like Fidel Castro and wish to post your opinion. Thankfully we do not live in Cuba, we can post a differing opinion.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
I really don't give a flying doughnut what you think or post. Ratings don't mean a thing to me, their just numbers.
You may not like Fidel Castro and wish to post your opinion. Thankfully we do not live in Cuba, we can post a differing opinion.
suicide watch........^

Members online

Latest posts