First round of cuts, who do you have?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers need to cut 15 to get down to 75 by Tuesday afternoon. Who are your 15? Here's mine:

QB: Coleman
RB: Starks (I think he's gone and they'll cut him this week to give him plenty of time to find a team)
TE: None
OL: Hughs
WR: Wilson, White, Hines

DL: Pena,
LB: Barrington, Savage
CB: Means, Nixon, Smith
S: Fulton, Powell, Richardson

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
QB- Harrell
RB- As a big SuperStarks fan it pains me to have to agree with you unless MM and TT are thinking otherwise.

The rest I would agree though for some reason I still have mixed feelings on Hines, and Smith.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
#1 WR Alex Gillett #5 WR Omarius Hines, #6 QB Graham Harrell, #7 WR Justin Wilson all cut today. Have to think they're cutting in numerical order.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GoPGo

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
QB- Harrell

Good call. I pretty much flipped a coin on it and went with Coleman because he's always been further down the depth chart. Wouldn't be surprised if they only keep Young to make room for another player they want to keep elsewhere.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't be shocked if Pease pops back up on Practice squad...I just have a hunch we may have released him to give him an op on another squad since we didn't have room, but the early praise for this kid makes me think if he's still there unsigned he'll be on our practice squad.

H

HardRightEdge

Don't be shocked if Pease pops back up on Practice squad...I just have a hunch we may have released him to give him an op on another squad since we didn't have room, but the early praise for this kid makes me think if he's still there unsigned he'll be on our practice squad.
If we go with 4 tailbacks, I doubt it. If we go with 3 and somebody gets hurt, maybe.

Einstein McFly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kinda thought that Gillett might have been kept longer to try to put him on the PS. He seems like a pretty big and athletic guy who could be a good special teamer and a good blocking wideout who may turn into something useful down the road.

Members online

Latest posts