First post here

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I moved to Texas after living in the SF Bay Area for 43 years and I'm a full time Niner fan and part-time Packers fan. "How does that happen?" you might ask...

My dad was born & raised in Milwaukee and is a die hard Packers fan. He won't even watch other pro games unless it's with me to watch a Niners game. We both enjoy watching each others teams play so I grew up watching both. In fact the only NFL game I've been to is a Packers game against the hated Raiders when I was a kid. I've never been to a Niners game! The only time I don't cheer for the Pack is when they play my Niners. But dad and I have a great time when they do!!!

I came here to talk football with y'all. We're not going to meet during the regular season but I know we'll meet in the post-season. The only question is where??? Lambeau or the 'Stick??? Only time will tell.

I hope I'm welcome here and look forward to talking football with you guys for the remainder of the season and hopefully even longer.

Is it Sunday yet???

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome....and I was just going to ask.."How does that happen?!?!?"

Soon enough those niners praises will be drowned out by the "GO PACK GO!!!!" 100% :sneaky:

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I trust you will be able to find your fill of football talk here.

Welcome to The Family!!! At least part of you is a Packers fan! Good luck to your other team, too! :)

Kitten, have you been drinking again? :D

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You still didnt delete!!

LOL

And welcome to our little forum..

You are more than welcome as long as you admit Rice fumbled....Nahhh j/k

Look forward to your posts

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good teams to like this year considering those 2 teams might meet in the NFC Champ game.

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome!

I noticed you're in Round Rock! We are in the Round Rock school district (oldest daughter attends McNeil), but live just outside the city limits.

OP
OP
Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome!

I noticed you're in Round Rock! We are in the Round Rock school district (oldest daughter attends McNeil), but live just outside the city limits.
Howdy, neighbor!
Ever go to Billy's for Packer games? http://billysonburnet.com/ It's the best place in Austin to watch Packer games. There's even tailgating that happens in the parking lot before the bar opens.
My dad and I go often. There's a pic of us on the bottom of their photo board of regular fans.

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Howdy, neighbor!
Ever go to Billy's for Packer games? http://billysonburnet.com/ It's the best place in Austin to watch Packer games. There's even tailgating that happens in the parking lot before the bar opens.
My dad and I go often. There's a pic of us on the bottom of their photo board of regular fans.

I have been to Billy's for dinner- but I didn't realize they showed Packer games there. It's not a very big place, it must get PACKED! Pun semi-intended, lol.

OP
OP
Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been to Billy's for dinner- but I didn't realize they showed Packer games there. It's not a very big place, it must get PACKED! Pun semi-intended, lol.
Oh yeah, that place is Packer Central on Sundays in Austin. EVERY screen has the game on, inside and out. And they serve up a purdy good bratwurst!

Members online

Latest posts