First Packer game!

BBQ&Beer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi folks! Panther fan here, my wife is a Packers fan. We'be been working at the ren-faire near Kenosha for the past few years and this year we happened to stay past pre-season so I got tickets to the game Sunday. It's a surprise for her. I fed her a line about meeting an Army buddy from Green Bay at a super Packers bar near the stadium.:happy0005:

Thing is, I know next to nothing about Lambeau. So, I figured I'd ask. Where are some good places to park? IIRC, there's a museum at Lambeau, what time does it open? I'll likely think of more between now & then, any info will be greatly appreciated.

While I've never been a true Packers fan, I've admired the team since I first fell in love with football. This will be our first time at Lambeau and I can't wait!

(And yes I saw the thread about picking up Stewart.... NO!)

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Hi folks! Panther fan here, my wife is a Packers fan. We'be been working at the ren-faire near Kenosha for the past few years and this year we happened to stay past pre-season so I got tickets to the game Sunday. It's a surprise for her. I fed her a line about meeting an Army buddy from Green Bay at a super Packers bar near the stadium.:happy0005:

Thing is, I know next to nothing about Lambeau. So, I figured I'd ask. Where are some good places to park?"

Hi! i am PWT (Phil) I was born and raised in Green Bay and now live 5 miles south of Lambeau Field in DePere. .

First of all parking spaces in LF parking lots are reserved for Packer season ticket holders..

Lambeau Field is surrounded by businesses and homes. Businesses make their parking lots available for parking. Homeowers make their lawns and driveways available for parking. Parking cost are from $25 to $10 depending on the distance of the location of parking from Lambeau Field

There also is free parking on residential side streets around the LF area on Packer home game day. But you must get to those side streets by 8:00 am to get free parking spaces close to LF . The later you get to LF area, the further you will have to walk to the stadium from the free on street parking. All no parking areas are marked with no parking signs

Here is information about the Packer museum. It is called the Packer Hall of Fame. The source of this Info is the Packer's official website - packers.com. Suggest you use this source to get all your information concering Lambeau field.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Hall of Fame / Visit the Hall of Fame

Visit the Hall of Fame

Relive the most exciting moments in Packers and football history at the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame. Pure Packers adrenaline fills this 25,000-square-foot area where you can see, touch and feel over 90 years of riveting history. There are nearly 80 exhibits including three Super Bowl trophies and a re-creation of Vince Lombardi's office. Countless videos - many of them newly updated - allow the spectacular memories to be lived over and over. Check back for new exhibits and displays. Group tours are available.

HALL OF FAME HOTLINE: 920.569.7512 or 888.442.7225 (toll-free)

Coming this October, the Hall of Fame will feature the exhibit, Pro Football and the American Spirit.

Admission
  • Adults (18-61): $10
  • Seniors (62+): $8
  • Military (with valid military ID): $8
  • Youth (12-17): $8
  • Student (with college student ID): $8
  • Children (6-11): $5
  • Children (5 and under): FREE
Call 920.569.7512 or click here for special pricing for groups of 20 or more people.
Hall Of Fame Hours
Non-Game Days
  • Monday - Saturday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
  • Sunday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
  • Hours vary on holidays.
Game DaysFor home Packers games, the Packer Hall of Fame is open to game ticketed guests only during specific hours. There is still an admission charge to enter the Hall of Fame. Please refer to the following hours of operation.

The day before a game the Hall of Fame is open from 8:00 am - 7:00 pm.
Holidays
  • Easter: Closed
  • Thanksgiving: Closed
  • Christmas Eve: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
  • Christmas: Closed
  • New Year's Eve: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
  • New Year's Day: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
There is also the Packer tour of Lambeau Field. That information is also available on packers.com. Packer LF tours are not held on Packer home game day. You must take the Packer tour on LF on Saturday am before a Packer home game day.

"I've never been a true Packers fan, I've admired the team since I first fell in love with football. This will be our first time at Lambeau and I can't wait!"

Be sure you get to LF early Sunday Morning. The whole surrounding area around LF is one big tailgate party.

Need any more information and I will reply under this topic....

football jerseys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is also the Packer tour of Lambeau Field. That information is also available on packers.com. Packer LF tours are not held on Packer home game day.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Make sure you get there early and spend some time at the local bars!

Right on ivo be sure to get to stadium view after the game as well (if you can) if the Packers win that bar will not clear out until at least midnight and there will be bands playing and they might have the robotic bull there again this year its good times.

OP
OP
B

BBQ&Beer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks people. She's planning to wear the Green Bay cheerleader uniform she made. She's gonna lose it when she finds out we're actually going to the game. Odds are we'll be there by 8 because I have a fear of being late for anything. I'll be sure to hit the bars before & after the game. I get the feeling I'm going to have to shell out for a Rodgers jersey but she's worth it.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you look hard, you will find some cheap jerseys, try googling, I found a good one, but I can't say on here

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
If you want a good jersey for a good price there's a store right next to stadium view called "the jersey store" lol pretty sweet name haha but you can get a good jersey there for around 50-60 bucks.

Members online

Latest posts