First game @ Lambeau

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, i rarely post here but read everyday. Anyways, this sunday im going to Lambeau for the first time and i am so excited.

Do you guys know where i can park for free? i really dont mind walking, i just dont want to pay $20 for parking. Also, what is there to look at while im there in green bay?

Thanks guys

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get there early, between 8-9 and there is plenty of street parking if you are willing to walk 4-5 blocks. We usually park on the streets behind Krolls and K-Mart.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
side street next to Bretts Steak house ( one that takes you to Tundra Lodge? ) I think is free if you get there early?

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be at the game also. It is also my birthday so watch for my long blonde haired ***(I'm a guy) holdin up my birthday sign right behind the packers bench 9th row on the 40 sec 122. I hope it's better than 6 years ago against the falcons when chandler tore us up which was also Leroy Butlers last game.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be at the game also. It is also my birthday so watch for my long blonde haired ***(I'm a guy) holdin up my birthday sign right behind the packers bench 9th row on the 40 sec 122. I hope it's better than 6 years ago against the falcons when chandler tore us up which was also Leroy Butlers last game.
Happy Birthday and have fun at the game. :beer:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, i rarely post here but read everyday. Anyways, this sunday im going to Lambeau for the first time and i am so excited.

Do you guys know where i can park for free? i really dont mind walking, i just dont want to pay $20 for parking. Also, what is there to look at while im there in green bay?

Thanks guys

I've never been to a game, but have fun!
I'd love to go to this game. We'll get to see our O tear apart a mediocre D. I hate nail biters, and this one won't be one.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I park on Morris Ave near Dove St. Borvan also has free street parking.
All are south of Holgren Way.

Mapquest Map

I usually get there between 10:00-:30 walk up to Holgren take a right and head to the Stadium View's tailgate party and get a brat. I then go up Armed Forces Drive to the stadium.
Have a great time.

It must be getting late. I park on Borvan and Dove. (Slightly closer to the stadium.) I leave by going out Morris.
Potts too has street parking.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me and my buddy will be at the game too! Park on the street. its free. dont get suckered into anyones yard!!!! :D haha GO PACK!!!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dont miss the stadium tour, Hall of fame, eating at Brett's Steakhouse. Also there is Bay Beach a small amusement park where all the rides are pretty cheap, also a nature center there.

Have fun at the game!!

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While the wildlife sanctuary is open, I'm pretty sure Bay Beach amusement park is closed for the season.

I would get pizza at Frank & Pat's (now called Cranky Pat's I think) or Jake's Pizza. They are both excellent midwestern thin crust pizza.

I don't mean to nitpick spelling but in this case I must, because the error was made twice and it's an important person. It's Holmgren Way. Cheers.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
johnny_blood said:
I don't mean to nitpick spelling but in this case I must, because the error was made twice and it's an important person. It's Holmgren Way. Cheers.

Sorry JB. You are right. It was late I was tired and I didn't check my spelling.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enjoy the entire experience -

The minute you drive up and see that magnificent stadium planted within throwing distance of Green Bay backyards and donut shops...

Walking through the parking lot past some of the most serious tailgating you're likely to come across...

Looking up the bronze noses of Vince and Curly...

Your first live glimpse of the ring of honor...

Looking for your tiny numbered spot on the bench...

That beautiful beautiful field...

Seeing "The Tunnel" and watching your team come out...

The flyover after the national anthem...

Every minute of the game (minus those endless TV breaks!)...

The sweet smell of victory and knowing you saw a potential Super Bowl team and an NFL legend live and in person.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention Heather's favorite part of our entire time there - hanging out at the players gate. Whether it's just a peak at a player entering or leaving or the "how cool is that" feeling when one actually stops to sign autographs...

Have a great time and Happy Birthday!!

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have a wonderful time at your first game. I remember our first game--still in awe about it. Love going to the games at Lambeau. Again, have a wonderful time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts