First fight of training camp

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers | Team has first training camp fight
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:00:37 -0700

Cliff Christl, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports the Green Bay Packers had their first fight of training camp Sunday, July 30. LB Ben Taylor and FB A.J. Cooper were the participants.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bsmith_501 said:

Cliff Christl, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports the Green Bay Packers had their first fight of training camp Sunday, July 30. LB Ben Taylor and FB A.J. Cooper were the participants.

It's about time!!! They must be hitting like the StayPuff Marshmallow man!

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
bsmith_501 said:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 210037 -0700

It's about time!!! They must be hitting like the StayPuff Marshmallow man!
No, he coaches in Houston now! LOL

Sorry Hoss, I couldn't resist.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ouch.....he could also be the headcoach in Dallas or Philly. And be careful, McCarthy looks like he's already put on "the freshman 15".

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
DePack said:
McCarthy looks like he's already put on "the freshman 15".

And they say that TV adds 10 pounds..... not a good thing for Mike on primetime. :lol:

They say the camera adds ten pounds. I was watching Andy Reid the other day and I was wondering how many camera's they had on him :lol:

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
all about da packers said:
DePack said:
McCarthy looks like he's already put on "the freshman 15".

And they say that TV adds 10 pounds..... not a good thing for Mike on primetime. lol

They say the camera adds ten pounds. I was watching Andy Reid the other day and I was wondering how many camera's they had on him lol

Then there is always Turkey leg Madden. Just listening to that fat bastard makes my arteries harden. I'll always be amazed how men surrounded by the finest training equipment year round, can never find a way to get in a workout.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
They say the camera adds ten pounds. I was watching Andy Reid the other day and I was wondering how many camera's they had on him :lol:

Damn near swallowed my Copenhagen on that one!LOL

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bsmith_501 said:

who was the first 2 draw blood?? lol

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
DePack said:

Damn near swallowed my Copenhagen on that one!LOL
Fine or long cut? Don't say long on me! :p

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They say the camera adds ten pounds. I was watching Andy Reid the other day and I was wondering how many camera's they had on him :lol:[/quote]

I almost choked on that one. Very good.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
actually, A-Rod scrambled, and Hawk 'tackled him' (tackle = grab and push, the QBs werent allowed to be tackled) and A-Rod kinda pushed Hawk back, and it was...fire...and i liked it.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes I saw the Hawk vs A-Rod it was interesting (if there was fist involved A-Rod would of been knocked out)

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[/quote]
Fine or long cut? Don't say long on me! :p[/quote]
Snuff my brother and don't get me going on the Bourbon flavored. Give me a shot and then some snuff!

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fine or long cut? Don't say long on me! :p[/quote]
Snuff my brother and don't get me going on the Bourbon flavored. Give me a shot and then some snuff![/quote]
That's what I like to hear! :D Out of curiousity, what do you pay for a tin down there? I'm so disappointed by whoever is in charge of our tobacco in Canada. Our tins used to be the same size as yours(34.2g or whatever), but now they're...get this...15g. So they're half the price they used to be, right? Right? Wrong. :( I'm still paying $7.05CDN per tin. Maybe it's part of a grand scheme to get Canadians like me to get so disgusted with the new size/same price I stop?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts