FIRE Ted Thompson!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Sitton has been released. The anti-Thompson crowd is very loud the last few days. Want to weigh in and make your disgust official?

Mods - I didn't see any polls on Thompson so thought I'd start one. Is he too polarizing to allow that?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Mods - I didn't see any polls on Thompson so thought I'd start one. Is he too polarizing to allow that?
IMO we have enough TT and Sitton threads floating around to need another one just for a poll. I think I locked a poll and there may have been one merged out the past few days because of that.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't you tell people not to post threads when other threads havr the same topic. Seems this one could be under one that is already started.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is 5 years old. I have no intention of going that far back in the archives. A few weeks sure.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't you tell people not to post threads when other threads havr the same topic. Seems this one could be under one that is already started.

The same thread issue is more noticeable when we have 3 threads posted with in a week on same topic. We want people to post their thoughts and others play off that. If we have multiple threads on SAME subject, we have to many convos going on and all thoughts and opinions may not be read.

What we dont get it is while creating a "new" thread a box pops up showing you threads that are similar. Why is it so hard to just LOOK at that window and think..We have it here, ill post there.

Answer---

people want to have their thoughts seen, and they dont care there is a thread already, they dont think their opinion will be noticed. Funny thing is it only leds to the opposite, we will delete and or just lock. So its fruitless to make a new thread when it is posted already

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Suggestion.....why not just have one thread that encompasses many:

"FIRE ________"

Each poster can fill in the blank with their flavor of that day/hour/minute/second. No doubt it will get fractured into many different names, but it will be one spot where posters can come in and vent and commiserate with each other. Might even save them some typing and thought time, since they will be able to cut and paste the same comments and just change the name to their choice for the chopping block at that given moment. :coffee:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Suggestion.....why not just have one thread that encompasses many:

"FIRE ________"

Each poster can fill in the blank with their flavor of that day/hour/minute/second. No doubt it will get fractured into many different names, but it will be one spot where posters can come in and vent and commiserate with each other. Might even save them some typing and thought time, since they will be able to cut and paste the same comments and just change the name to their choice for the chopping block at that given moment. :coffee:
Why not just search and post in proper thread? :cool:

I joke

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But then I'd have to give up this big salary, nice house and live on the street......

you know they are only keeping you around until someone younger and cheaper comes along anyway right?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you know they are only keeping you around until someone younger and cheaper comes along anyway right?
With a name like Croak, I'm not sure you could find one much older :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
With a name like Croak, I'm not sure you could find one much older :)

It was a shortened version of my last name given to me by a buddy during a drunk card game when I was very young.....Krodel is my last name and he was too drunk to pronounce it, so he started saying Krod. Then he had trouble with that, so he started saying Croak and the name kind of stuck with all my friends.

D

Deleted member 6794

With Rodgers, there's no doubt to me they are a contender.

While that's true imagine how successful the team could have been if the overall talent level on the roster would at least be close to the one on the Vikings roster.

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Rodgers, there's no doubt to me they are a contender.
That attitude is the problem here. They need to be able to build a team, a team includes 53 players and coaches. TT mm & Co have rode arods coattails long enough. What this has become is an all time great surrounded by just a bunch of guys.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many defensive players has he drafted in the last 6-7 years resulting in no improvement to the defense? Does that about sum it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts