Fins Release Nine Players

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
So why have the Dolphins released all these players?

Link is here

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/top_story.asp?contentID=5681

The draft wont help them because of what positions they have traded? Do you think they may draft a WR with the first pick or what?

I personally think if a team has a decent OL, Trent Green can be a good QB for them. Think we might see Green on da Bears? He's better than what they have now.

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think green will retire now

as for what they will draft they wont draft a QB (i think there sticking on cleo lemmon) or a RB (ronnie brown) or a WB cos they drafted ted ginn JR i recon they might go on the other side of the ball and draft a DE then trade jason taylor

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe Green's doctors haven't forced him to retire. How many blows to the head does one guy need before he hangs it up?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe Green's doctors haven't forced him to retire. How many blows to the head does one guy need before he hangs it up?
We will know when he has had too many hits to the head.........when it reaches that point, he will say "I'm a VIKINGS fan!" :lol:

OP
OP
Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think green will retire now

as for what they will draft they wont draft a QB (i think there sticking on cleo lemmon) or a RB (ronnie brown) or a WB cos they drafted ted ginn JR i recon they might go on the other side of the ball and draft a DE then trade jason taylor

Why would the Fins trade Taylor? thats would be suicide for the fins imo

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
because he anit getting any older and atm his stock is really high but not getting any higher Mark my word taylor wont be a Fin by the start of the season

Members online

Latest posts