Finley: Double team Nelson

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a HUGE JMike fan, or at least was. I'm getting so tired of this nonsense. The bottom line is he hasn't made plays when given the opportunity. He is far from the player that dominated the playoffs game at AZ in 2009 and the beginning of the 2010 season. And to top it off, when he does make a catch, he does the stupid 'Fin' celebration like he just made the best play ever. You caught the damn ball - i.e. you did your job! It's so frustrating because he has unlimited potential, but for some reason just can't put it together.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I don't have much issue with Finley on the football field past his showboating nonsense over a rather routine play. He is helping the team through simply lining up.. if he can straighten out his drop issue (which apparently is almost flawless in practice, which probably is more mental than physical) all the better.

But he has to learn to either explain his points better or calm down and keep his emotions in check while talking to the press. Or stop talking so they don't nitpick them apart.

Yesterday it is the defense against the offense.. yada yada yada. I wish he would just calm down the talk in the press and let his actions show the way.

I firmly believe he has a fragile ego and needs to psych himself up in compensation.. let all this nonsense of chemistry go and just relax, play the game and catch the football.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I tire of it too but he's right. They double him all the time. Good for our WRs.
He's more important than his catches. I shudder to think of what the Jax game might have looked like with him out as well. The Jags kept LBs in coverage instead of worrying about the run. It would have been miraculous for him to have a breakout game. Just sayin...

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping Finley has a huge 2nd half of the season so TT can get a decent draft choice for him next spring. Assuming nobody with a functioning brain would criticize his MVP QB, you have to think the guy is purposely talking himself off the team so he can be a star in another system.

Members online

Latest posts