Finley calls out Revis

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like this guy. He is rapidly becoming one of my favorite players on the team. Now can he back up the talk?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol. Revis won't cover him. He's a TE. Revis will cover Jennings.

And there's one thing about Finley that really bothers me: he paints his foot nails.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And there's one thing about Finley that really bothers me: he paints his foot nails.

Maybe a clever strategy. Revis covers Jennings and Finely starts to catch a lot of balls. Revis doesn't want to make it look like Finley's prediction is true and becomes distracted by Finely opening up more changes for Jennings!

Sounds good to me :)

Wolvi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok how do you know he paints his toe nails? lol
I love his swagger...i think he could be the best TE in fantasy this year...

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I've seen Mccarthy call plays with Finley split out wide at reciever. Don't worry, I think this matchup will happen at least once during the Jets game. However Rex will probably play it smart and put Cromartie on Finley all day. Head to head athleticism if you ask me. He's their tallest and fastest DB.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok how do you know he paints his toe nails? lol
I love his swagger...i think he could be the best TE in fantasy this year...

The guys over at cheeseheadtv.com called Finley up during one of their live shows and asked him if he had any pre-game rituals. Finley said that he likes to paint his toenails before each and every game. He's been doing that ever since his days at Texas U :)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want Revis to get torched a lot this year.
I think he was overrated last year on account that I personally saw him get away with mugging, clutching, grabbing, molesting that our guys constantly get penalized for now.

Harris and Woodson now sneeze the way of a WR and they get called for illegal contact.
Harris even got called for illegal contact right at the 5-yard mark last year vs the Bears.
Woodson gets rolled over like a steamroller and it's ignored? Twice by Fitzgerald.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want Revis to get torched a lot this year.
I think he was overrated last year on account that I personally saw him get away with mugging, clutching, grabbing, molesting that our guys constantly get penalized for now.

Harris and Woodson now sneeze the way of a WR and they get called for illegal contact.
Harris even got called for illegal contact right at the 5-yard mark last year vs the Bears.
Woodson gets rolled over like a steamroller and it's ignored? Twice by Fitzgerald.
Sigh, I guess it's one of those unsung advantages you get for having a team in a bigger market. Still, I agree with you that Revis is going to slip up sooner or later. I wouldn't call him overrated, just that I'd like to see him repeat his performance from last season. Only then can I really call Revis a shutdown CB.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Revis will get caught up in his own hype and will be much less effective this year. I still think the Jets will have the best corners in the game, but I strongly believe it will be a much different story this year.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CB is a hard position to stay dominate at. Pass Interference is called for breathing on WR's but if the ump has it in his head that your golden then maybe you catch some breaks.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CB is a hard position to stay dominate at. Pass Interference is called for breathing on WR's but if the ump has it in his head that your golden then maybe you catch some breaks.

I think that this holds true for CBs entering the final years of their career or those who just aren't fundamentally sound. Revis id neither of those, he has several years to go and id just entering his prime. Plus he's an excellent student of the game, technique-wise he's just flawless. However the one thing that can truly hold him down is if he evolves into an egotistical diva. He shouldn't believe that he can just sjutdown someone as easily as he did last year. Teams have more film of him now to really break down clever ways to beat him.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Revis could very well shut down jennings but Rodgers can still pass for 400 yrds. Woodson should come out looking better to the avg fan, just like the avg fan last season bought into the bs about revis getting robbed of the award.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts