Finish this statment, If I were TT I would...

4fan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This I what I would do, even though it is not very realistic..

1) Bring in Randy Moss, but don't overpay, maybe a 3rd rounder and a player. I know that the majority of packernation would vote against the idea of Moss in green and gold, but just imagine Brett kneeling down in the huddle drawing a line in the dirt and saying to Moss "This is how far I'm gonna throw it just run underneath it." Moss has baggage, most of it comes from his complaining that his QB just doesn't give him a chance by throwing it up for grabs and giving him a chance (something that Brett's critics love to point out about his game). Like it or not, I think its a perfect combo.

2) Draft day-Look to Olsen (miami TE) with the first overall pick, maybe even trade down if he looks to still be on the board and grab a pick back for the one you lost in the Moss trade.

3) Draft Day-Second round, thinking safety (possibly RB). but I like John Wendling from Wyoming. He's a big guy (6'1" 222lbs.) that is comfortable with zone coverage because he played a lot of that in school. However he also has pretty good speed (sub 4.5-40) to match up in man to man.

4) Draft Day-Third round selection may be a bit of a gamble, but Chris Henry from Arizona might be the back that we are looking for. Excellent size and speed combo (6'-230lbs.-4.4/40) that wowed scout at the combine, bring him in to compete with the other RBs on the roster during camp. I'm covinced that with a solid O-line that packers can find the right back to make an impact, no matter who it is.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fire McCarthy, hire pyle to be GM/Head Coach, then quit.

Just kidding pyle...just thought it had a little humor...just a little.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Trade for Randy Moss

2. Draft Marshawn Lynch in round 1

3. Sign a veteran RB

4. Sign Mike Doss

Edit: #5 Give Porky88 from packerforum.com free tickets to every game for as long as he lives. :thumbsup:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
....cater to the whim of every armchair GM and spend all my money overpaying players in free agency. In return, I would tell: surgeons how to perform their procedures; plumbers how to sweat copper; sales people how to sell; bag boys how to bag groceries; and politicians how to ruin this country and be the self-serving ****** that they are.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Disclaimer: if i were ted i would actually keep doing what i'm doing. i think it's working. he gets paid to make things work so i don't feel like i am in any position to say what i would do.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Lower the Visiting Teams sideline benches by four inches and paint a mural of Pee Wee Hermon in the Visiting Teams Locker Room.

Don't forget to pay the ball boys extra $500 to put vaseline on the ball everytime the visiting team has the ball, score the visiting team's benches, and make sure the toilets don't work in the visiting team's locker room.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
first off... watch how you talk about pee wee herman. nobody talks about pee wee without dealing with me.

if i were TT id plot for years on how to get Brett Favre out of Green Bay... cause im diabolical like that.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Team Chemistry is everything. The team seems to be really bonding Chemistry wise and though I drool with the thought of Moss's talent, I immediately ponder the cancerous ramifications of the team chemistry. Though a player with Moss's ability is very rare, its equally as rare to find someone in the NFL with an attitude of Donald Driver.
If I were Ted I'd be a bit more friendly when a Packer fan says hello to him on a public flight, maybe even acknowledge them!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Team Chemistry is everything. The team seems to be really bonding Chemistry wise and though I drool with the thought of Moss's talent, I immediately ponder the cancerous ramifications of the team chemistry. Though a player with Moss's ability is very rare, its equally as rare to find someone in the NFL with an attitude of Donald Driver.
If I were Ted I'd be a bit more friendly when a Packer fan says hello to him on a public flight, maybe even acknowledge them!

In hindsight, I am gld Holmgren went and got Rison.

This scenario reminds me a bit of that.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
...learn to blink every now and again so the humans don't catch on that i'm not one of them.
(THIS one actually made me laugh out loud!..............fortunatly i'm home alone with the dog, and he's USED to me being weird!)
I can see Ted's STARE in my mind.......LOL! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Find a new job thats better suited for myself. I would run the Salvation Army that way people would just donate stuff instead of having to actually pay

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Find a new job thats better suited for myself. I would run the Salvation Army that way people would just donate stuff instead of having to actually pay

As long as someone qualified like yourself would take over the reigns.

Reaction score
If I were TT, I'd:

1. Draft Adam Carriker at 16 (pray that he gets that far)

2. Trade for Julius Jones (offer 3rd round pick this year + another 2nd day pick next year, and if things don't match throw in a conditional draft pick).

3. Re-sign Kendrick Allen

4. Sign FA RB Tony Fisher.

5. Look into signing WR Antonio Bryant (if he is still a free agent)

6. Draft Best Player Available, regardless of position, in the second round of the draft.

7. Draft TE Michael Allan on day 2 of the draft (possibly with the fourth round pick)

8. Pick up a veteran TE that can help out in the short term.

9. Sign an undrafted rookie that can compete with Miree for starting FB spot.

10. Make sure Shaun Bodiford is healthy!

11. Make sure A-Rod attends the QB thingy run by Coach McCarthy.

There it is, in the order of priority.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
...drape myself in velvet.

Put on some bunny slippers and wear a crown.

hey hedder - u TOOK mine!!! no fair! ;)

and trommykins - shouldn't that say "drape myself & trom in velvet together on a heart shaped bed in the middle of a white sandy beach"?!?

Members online

Latest posts