FILM: who here can...

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who here (younger guys/gals) has those video.youtube editing skills?

I want to see (I know it's painful still, but I am past the first stage of denial, and now want to focus on the "why/how") the key plays of how we lost to the Giants.

I want to see the play on the first drive we had where we got a FG, but where Rodgers missed a wide-open Jennings for a probably TD and 7-3 lead. It looked like miscommunication, and it looked like Jennings fault.

I also want to see the miss to Finley on a key 3rd & long where J-Mike got wide open but seemed to run it up more instead of across flatter like Rodgers was assuming.
Finley took a few early big hits on dangerous throws by Rodgers in this game (reminded me of when Farve got Brooks and Freeman's heads taken off all the time)... and I think maybe this is why Finley didn't go more across, instead went up more, knowing he was wide open.

The other plays I want to see are the play before the hail mary. I want to know who to blame for not tackling Bradshaw on that run, and allowing him to go out of bounds and stop the clock to let time on the clock for the hail mary.

I want to rewatch the hail mary too if they have different angle than what I saw live... I know Woodson deserves blame there. Who else?
I blame the coaches for sure.
If that would have been the end of the 4th quarter, they'd have taken it more seriously and A) called timeout to make sure right D was called, and B) probably put a guy like Finley back there to prevent the jump ball.

I also want to see the play Kuhn hurt his knee. Never saw it.

And then the fumbles.

Was it Clifton or Lang who let the guy get in just in time to knock the ball out of Rodgers hand before he let go of the pass to the wide-open Jennings for a probable (who knows, might have been dropped like another TD in his hands) touchdown.

I remember Grant's fumble. We were already almost dead by that point, and his fumble was basically luck as he was going to the ground like usual, but the guy just happened to pop the ball in the right place to knock it out.

Seems like he and Kuhn either had week hands that day, or cold hands.

I deleted that game from my DVR before it even ended or else I'd go back and painfully review that train wreck stuff mentioned above.
But does anyone here know how to do that via youtube?

I know some people put stuff like that up there all the time, somehow.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If you are going to do that, you can't just single out the offense. Make sure you go through all the blown coverage of the defense and how they didn't even try to get pressure, just standing around looking clueless all day.

I can edit tape and videos, but I would need that entire game to do it, and last time I downloaded a game it was 2 gigs, and someone forgot to edit out the old commercials from the late 1980's lol

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are going to do that, you can't just single out the offense. Make sure you go through all the blown coverage of the defense and how they didn't even try to get pressure, just standing around looking clueless all day.

I can edit tape and videos, but I would need that entire game to do it, and last time I downloaded a game it was 2 gigs, and someone forgot to edit out the old commercials from the late 1980's lol
True.
Yeah I mentioned the Hail Mary, and the play before it.
But even though it was only 13-10 at that point right before halftime, our defense allowed so many 3rd down conversions it was sickening.

I really wish I could pin it all on Capers, but I just watched so many times, and the GUYS could not beat their blockers.
I saw plays where he'd have a CB or S blitz and get free, but the the WR got open so fast.

Only Matthews beat guys one on one ever, and he rarely had those opportunities as they would always double him on obvious passing plays.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
True.
Yeah I mentioned the Hail Mary, and the play before it.
But even though it was only 13-10 at that point right before halftime, our defense allowed so many 3rd down conversions it was sickening.

I really wish I could pin it all on Capers, but I just watched so many times, and the GUYS could not beat their blockers.
I saw plays where he'd have a CB or S blitz and get free, but the the WR got open so fast.

Only Matthews beat guys one on one ever, and he rarely had those opportunities as they would always double him on obvious passing plays.

Well I don't think it's just one game, the entire year. Barely any pressure and the secondary looked clueless 50% of the time when the QB's had all day to throw bombs.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I don't think it's just one game, the entire year. Barely any pressure and the secondary looked clueless 50% of the time when the QB's had all day to throw bombs.
No doubt. Must be addressed between now and September.

Members online