FF Assistance ...

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm in a big money league (don't even ask the entry fee) and currently in first place in my conference. Quick replies from you guys on Chad Ocho-Cinco AT Pittsburgh tomorrow. .5 points per reception, .1 points per yard, 6-9 points per TD depending on distance.

My sources have Chad catching 7 balls for 76 yards and a 60% chance of scoring a touchdown.

However, I have looked up Chad's stats against Pitt for years gone by and they are not pretty. I cannot handle a 3 catch 40 yard performance from him. My team was built needing about 12-15 points per RB/WR/QB to be dominant, which so far has worked for me.

My league can start up to (3) WR's. I currently am starting Fitzgerald, Driver and Harvin and benching Stinko. Harving puts up sporadically huge games because my league allows for kick/punt return yardage and touchdowns.

Sometimes I like to pick the brains of average NFL fans because they often times see something I am missing. The O/U is higher than I would have expected at 41.5. 66 degrees for a high and little precip with 8 MPH winds.

Now, I'm not a big fan of this year's Pitt team, but they seem to be able to give certain types of offenses fits, namely the WCO, which I'm not sure Cincy runs. I'm also not a big fan of Stinko because I've yet to see him truly dominate a game like his mouth would suggest.

So, I've got combo's of Harvin/Driver/Fitz or Harvin/Stinko/Fitz or Driver/Stinko/Fitz. Please only comment if you have serious information that might help me - such as I'm leaning towards Benson being shut down meaning the Bengals will be forced to pass a lot, but their passing game is only average IMHO. Stuff like that.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moved!

About your question, Hauschild, I'm no expert, but I would bench Ochocinco. As much as he's playing, with Fitzgerald, Driver, and Harvin having KR/PR, you gotta go with them... Maybe (ugh) bench Driver, but I wouldn't. Sacks don't matter for FF, and the Packers passing attack is really good, FF-wise.

The fact is Pittsburgh, with Polamalu back, is the best D in the league. I would tend to stay away from anyone playing them.

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moved!

About your question, Hauschild, I'm no expert, but I would bench Ochocinco. As much as he's playing, with Fitzgerald, Driver, and Harvin having KR/PR, you gotta go with them... Maybe (ugh) bench Driver, but I wouldn't. Sacks don't matter for FF, and the Packers passing attack is really good, FF-wise.

The fact is Pittsburgh, with Polamalu back, is the best D in the league. I would tend to stay away from anyone playing them.

Yeah, this was my feeling also, but when I do this, I am going against the judgment of guys that are getting paid handsomely to provide FF advice. But, it isn't like I've never cut and run from them before.

For this week and according to my scoring system and my FF service, here is the projected slots for my WR's:
#1 = Fitz
#3 = Stinko
#12 = Driver
#19 = Harvin

I've really gotta reduce this one down and make the best decision. Driver has been scoring TD's at an unusual pace for him, so he's due for a no-TD game. The Vikes are playing Detroit and with the Vikings' D and the Detroit O, Harvin may not get many kick returns, and he's always all over the map as far as targets because some games they incorporate him into the gameplan more or less often.

I'm finding it increasingly hard to bench Driver because he is nearly even with Jennings in terms of targets, and he usually benefits from not being the #1 and getting to line up in the slot. And, Rodgers usually is good for 300 yards per game.

I think it will come down to Harvin and Stinko, so that's gonna be my focus until kickoff tomorrow.

If anybody else wants to chime in, even if it is a gut feel, I'm all eyeballz.

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, don't all chime in at once and overcrowd this thread with data-filled posts!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just dont have the time really to post up the numbers but I think stinko will play a big part tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts