Female, 61 y.o., Fan of GBP since 1960! Know more about football than any man I ever met!

WisconsinGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I grew up in Madison, Wisconsin and remember as a young girl, spending my Sunday's in the livingroom with my dad, grandpa and uncles in front of the TV watching the Packers rather than going into the kitchen with my aunts, sisters, grandma and mom! Why would I want to talk about food, or clothes, or hair salons, when I could watch Bart Starr and Paul Hornung! Their victories in the early sixties left a great impact on me and I have been a fan ever since!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
welcome!!Looking forward to you "proving" you know more

Just so you know..I took out your link until you start posting more..We have people spamming for their products and never post again.

Sorry if this causes you any issues

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gr8 to have ya in here WG. Jump in have fun & from time to time we can have a few spotted cows. For those not in WI that's one of our beers. Feel free to have one or two or three. Unless your at Lambeau Field. Then we can only serve u 2. But u can go to another stand & get another one but I didn't say anything.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lzi4k3

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Welcome, pleased to have you . Maybe you can enlighten some of us , It gets a little dark sometimes arround here.
:whistling:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome?!?!?! Where did you go!?!?
Your in good company with declaring all knowledge of football! :sneaky:

Looking forward to reading all the debates!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
welcome!!Looking forward to you "proving" you know more

Just so you know..I took out your link until you start posting more..We have people spamming for their products and never post again.

Sorry if this causes you any issues

Now all I think about is....what the heck was the link!?!?! apparently that was what they wanted to post...because they've not been back since... WEIRD!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I grew up in Madison, Wisconsin and remember as a young girl, spending my Sunday's in the livingroom with my dad, grandpa and uncles in front of the TV watching the Packers rather than going into the kitchen with my aunts, sisters, grandma and mom! Why would I want to talk about food, or clothes, or hair salons, when I could watch Bart Starr and Paul Hornung! Their victories in the early sixties left a great impact on me and I have been a fan ever since!
What a lady!! I wish I had a mother and sister like you and I would not have had to go down to the basement and listen on my tranistor radio.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Wow ! You have a transister radio. Hard to find tubes for the ole RCA Victor. I'm jelious. :unsure:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts