Feelin' your pain

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang. Bad news about the Walker injury. It reminds me of that sick feeling I got in my stomach watching the replay of Steve Smith going down in week one last year vs. GB.

Then we followed with Stephen Davis, Kris Jenkins, DeShaun Foster, etc, etc, etc. And as for Carolina this season... we got 1 and 1/2 series out of Kris Jenkins before losing him for the season. Colin Branch (starting safety) didn't even make it through the preseason before hitting IR.

Between the two of us, we have had NO luck these past two seasons. They say you must create your own luck. I believe both teams can. Who was Driver, Walker, Freeman, Butler, etc before Favre? He makes receivers great. You'll bounce back. I'm guessing atleast 9 wins this season.

And if you need, we made some extra room on the Carolina bandwagon when some fair weather guys jumped ship after one close, emotional loss to the Saints. They were going to respond to Katrina one way or the other. Lay down, or play with extreme emotion. They did the latter.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Thanks. :)

I don't think the Panthers have too much to worry about. You guys seem to be fielding a quality team year in year out. it really is a bummer about kris though

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, i didnt like all the "the whole country is rooting for new orleans" stuff. i know its a tragedy..but..poor panthers.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to see any player injured, however, if it had to be there are a couple of players I would put on the preference list. But I really don't like to see it happen to a class organization like the Panthers. Better luck in the future, except against the Pack.

Members online

Latest posts