FEB 12 and it's still 50-50 FAVRE

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Right now, it's 50-50, but [Bus Cook] talked to him a few days ago, and he said, 'If you ask me today, I'd say I'm leaning toward retirement.' "

CLICK HERE

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"He's got the same arm, he's in good shape physically, he's still got the exuberance and the enthusiasm, and he's still mobile," Carmody said. "I definitely don't think he should give it up."

"The problem there is his supporting cast has broken down. I think he's in a situation where the players surrounding him are not as good as they were when they went to the Super Bowl."

Cook said Packers' brass, including McCarthy, have been in contact with Favre since the 2005 season ended.

"I know he doesn't want to go through another season like last year," Cook said. "My opinion is that it wouldn't hurt for him to go back if he saw some things in Green Bay with player acquisitions that indicated they were committed to winning."

THE BALL'S IN YOUR COURT TT....

This is what some have been saying all along....Why would Favre want to return to a team that is not committed to winning???

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i still say stop bugging him he really hasnt desided yet and he keeps saying retirement because hes not left alone long enough to really think about it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well......as i have said......we will know soon. Either way. I hope he comes back, but with the fire he used to have. No "tossing the ball away" after he passes the line of scrimmage, but diving for more yards like he used to do. I think that was where he was saying he doesn't know if he still wants the ball.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what else is new...I love Brett and what he has done for the Packers...BUT the last few years of if he's coming back or not has become rather old. Every time there is a slow sports day they stick a few questions to Brett or someone close to him just to fan the flames.

Members online

Latest posts