Favre's streak may now be in the hands of doctors

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
After Minnesota's 28-18 loss to the Patriots, Vikings coach Brad Childress said that quarterback Brett Favre, who took a helmet to the chin on the drive that pulled Minnesota to within three points in the fourth quarter, was "woozy" after...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though Tavaris Jackson came out and right away threw a TD followed by a 2 point conversion (Not a bad start.) Childress will continue playing Fart.
He's too selfish to let himself be benched and the coach doesn't have the cajones to bench him.

So Fraud will be back out there throwing passes to the other team next game. Back to his fine form.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Farve totally made that injury look worse than what it was. Having to be practically carried off the field and then being taken away in a cart all curled up. I was waiting for the Grim Reaper to come strutting onto the field, it was Halloween after all. He had me fooled, I was thinking, this looks bad. But I wasn't too shocked to see him standing at that podium at the PC looking just fine and only complaining a a chin laceration and some 10 stitches. I bet they continue the will Favre play or not all week long like they did last week. Such drama, I give them all an Oscar nod.

They botched the ending, they should of had the Grim Reaper, that would of been just so cool!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Farve totally made that injury look worse than what it was. Having to be practically carried off the field and then being taken away in a cart all curled up. I was waiting for the Grim Reaper to come strutting onto the field, it was Halloween after all. He had me fooled, I was thinking, this looks bad. But I wasn't too shocked to see him standing at that podium at the PC looking just fine and only complaining a a chin laceration and some 10 stitches. I bet they continue the will Favre play or not all week long like they did last week. Such drama, I give them all an Oscar nod.

They botched the ending, they should of had the Grim Reaper, that would of been just so cool!!!

I'll up that Oscar nod , to a Razzy award!!!

LOL on the Grim Reaper I'll add "dragging him off kicking and screaming!":butcher:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll up that Oscar nod , to a Razzy award!!!

LOL on the Grim Reaper I'll add "dragging him off kicking and screaming!":butcher:

Seriously! He is like something I'd see while watching the WWE. Come to think about it, that's not a bad idea. He may not have much of a future in the NFL, but I can totally see his antics making some noise in the WWE. It doesn't matter if he's older, he can still act.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Seriously! He is like something I'd see while watching the WWE. Come to think about it, that's not a bad idea. He may not have much of a future in the NFL, but I can totally see his antics making some noise in the WWE. It doesn't matter if he's older, he can still act.

If not the WWE he may have something in the cheesey tv evangelizing stints!!
I just heard part of his presser on ESPN, and he was 'SHOCKED that he was able to play and move around like i was....my prayers were answered.."
(The dang commericial leading up to it is longer than his comments)

"I'M HEALED.... I'M HEALED!!!!"

*que the hit that got him down... Chilly's telling him to stay down,...he's wanting to get up..."NO STAY DOWN!

Now tell them..."Its a MIRACLE!! I CAN SEE AGAIN!!! I'LL BE PLAYING NEXT WEEK!!!"

Well you get my point... gag! :dry:

Members online

Latest posts