Favre's status

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if TT is competent enough to make the packers into a superbowl contender again, With or without Brett Favre

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This franchise has not been ready for Rodgers. We were a lousy team in '05 and way to young for a QB that has never started a game last year.

We stick a guy in there like that and he could be ruined before he get's a chance. How many top picks that go to lousy teams need to bomb out before this becomes a pattern?

My view is this is the first year anyone could say maybe it's his time from the point that the team is more ready now and I am sure if the staff thought ARod would give them a better chance to win that would happen.

If the season moves along and doesn't go well and Brett doesn't go well you can expect to see ARod in there and unless BF retires that's exactly how it should be played out.

IF the team is playing well BF will bring it home 90% of the time. He has played lousy when the team was playing well but only on occasion. He DOES play lousy often when the team plays lousy. You don't sit a QB good enough to win weekly MVP honors on a team starting like five first year players on offense.

Going into last year NOBODY would have said BF would win a weekly MVP award with a lineup that young.

Well said, Warhawk. A very intelligent post.
Next year, our OL should be safe enough to hand the QB position off to Rodgers. Rodgers would have been killed last year (worse than only a broken foot) with our OL.

Man, I can't wait for this season to start. All this speculation sucks. I'm looking forward to this year.

Members online

Latest posts