Favre's Return, Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay i know theres already a million threads about favre's return/retirement/trade

But all are saying this, all are saying that, I want to know what YOU guys think, the ones who have been watching the packers and favre for years.

So Vote :D

OP
OP
Â

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arghh i thought i added Stay Retired, it didnt go on there tho, let me try and fix it

arghh cant fix it,

Just say you think hes going to stay retired or if any of the mods can fix it for me ;)

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's not going to cover the options either, there are at least a dozen probably. Release, release with gentleman's agreement not to sign in the NFC North, bring back with QB competition, bring back to start, bring back to backup, bring back & extend Rodgers now to placate him, bring back & trade Rodgers... lol

Sorry if you wanted to keep it simple, I'm just assuming that's how this thread will go. :)

OP
OP
Â

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
johnny_blood said:
That's not going to cover the options either, there are at least a dozen probably. Release, release with gentleman's agreement not to sign in the NFC North, bring back with QB competition, bring back to start, bring back to backup, bring back & extend Rodgers now to placate him, bring back & trade Rodgers... lol

Sorry if you wanted to keep it simple, I'm just assuming that's how this thread will go. :)

Yes i wanted to keep it simple -_-

Cut me a break :(

Stroz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm! 100% vote to return to Packers. I supposed the haters did not come to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts