Favre's Locker

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should do the same with Carro... er.... Patrick Lee's new locker, ecxept instead of giving it to the Ecstasy-dealing former occupant who's curse hangs over the locker, they should sneak it into Ford Field and burn it @ the 50-yard line, then distribute the ashes four ways: Evenly between Ford Field, Soldier Field, and the Metrodome, then bury the last fourth at the site of the new Metrodome.

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Due to load bearing structural locker issues we've decided to shift the entire Lambeau Field and atrium to Brett Favre's residence as the ultimate honor to a memorable career."

Come on, it's just a smelly old locker. I suppose news is slow these days.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Due to load bearing structural locker issues we've decided to shift the entire Lambeau Field and atrium to Brett Favre's residence as the ultimate honor to a memorable career."

Yes. That is why Cheesey and I spent 2 days discussing what kind of Lionel train you had. That's what happens in the offseason.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheEngineer said:

Yes. That is why Cheesey and I spent 2 days discussing what kind of Lionel train you had. That's what happens in the offseason.
And we never DID come up with the answer!!! :shock: :lol:
"toot toot!!!"
Yes......it's "just" a locker. But if Favre wants to make some big bucks, put it up for sale on Ebay! I bet it would bring a HUGE amount of bids!

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, I think its silly. It is just a locker.

I think its funny how todays football players are glorified.

Sure glad the Colts never did that with Johnny U.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, I think its silly. It is just a locker.

I think its funny how todays football players are glorified.

Sure glad the Colts never did that with Johnny U.
It's true.........it IS just a locker. But it makes sense to give it to Favre in my view. He is one of a kind. He played all those games without missing one, threw for more TD's then any QB, more yards, and so on. So he is one of the all time greatest. I honestly wouldn't have cared if they had just let someone else use it. But this way, there is no pressure on who gets the locker. It will be brand new.

Members online

Latest posts