favre video

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
any idea where on the Internet, a person can view the Favre video with Deanna that was played before Monday's game?

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind watching the clips at the beginning of the game. They showed Brett Favre from the Minn. game when he was "mic'd up". When he stood between the WRs and said "oreo cookie" I about lost my dinner out my nose!

Anyone have it?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Midwest!
I was stuck at work and didn't see the 1st quarter, so I never saw this.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I need a highlight video. But with the aactual radio call, IF anyone can find it. PLEASE

The radio call would be awesome to incorporate. That'd take me an extra day of editing atleast lol

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan1245 said:
I need a highlight video. But with the aactual radio call, IF anyone can find it. PLEASE

The radio call would be awesome to incorporate. That'd take me an extra day of editing atleast lol

Please do it! I just wanna see how crazy the annuncer went after that OT touchdown :)

Aaronstory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
packerfan1245 said:

Please do it! I just wanna see how crazy the annuncer went after that OT touchdown :)

We have the radio call on our latest podcast here:

http://www.cheeseheadtv.com/blog/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts