Favre to the Vikings

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where did ya hear that ??? just wonder ... see i kinda in the back of my head thought he may head over to the queens when the season started ... i mean come on were talking about Favre here ...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where did ya hear that ??? just wonder ... see i kinda in the back of my head thought he may head over to the queens when the season started ... i mean come on were talking about Favre here ...
First of all, he said HIMSELF on TV that he would be a queen if things went well (shoulder).

About the post, it wouldn't surprise me, since it's Favre we're talking about (predicting him is an impossible task. Not even he knows what he'll do tomorow), but I doubt it. It's ESPN speculation. They need it. Badly.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

D.Levens

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
YES!!!

Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Favre!

I would love to see him come back and spank Ted's *** into oblivion so that he gets fired.

Then the GB Packers can finally progress....

TT is a loser!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
YES!!!

Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Favre!

I would love to see him come back and spank Ted's *** into oblivion so that he gets fired.

Then the GB Packers can finally progress....

TT is a loser!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Keep an eye on Favre

Yesterday, we spent more time talking about what Jay Glazer of FOX wasn't reporting about quarterback Brett Favre and the Vikings than we did addressing the substance of Glazer's prediction that the Vikings and Favre are destined to do business...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Report: Favre is expected to sign with Vikings today

WCCO has seen the WISN report, and raised it.According to Mark Rosen of the Minneapolis/St. Paul CBS affiliate, Favre will sign a contract with the Vikings today.Somewhere, Jay Glazer just yelled, "Bingo! Bingo! Eat it, ladies!"...

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Report: Favre is on a plane to Minnesota

The folks at WISN-TV in Milwaukee report that Brett and Deanna Favre have boarded in Hattiesburg a plane bearing a Vikings logo, within the past hour.The plane reportedly is bound for Minneapolis.Wow.The administrative office at Hattiesburg Laurel Regional Airport report...

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is liar of the worst kind. I will remain a Packer fan until or if the Packers induct him into their hall of fame or retire his jersey. If they do that, they are as guilty of turning on the fans as Brett is. This is way more than a battle between Ted and Brett, this is a slap in the face to every Packer fan. Of all the teams Brett could have gone too, he chose Minnesota for one reason and that is to kick every one of us in the ***.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you really feel that way, then you are not a Packer fan. You are a Brett Favre fan only. How can you wish ill will on the Green Bay Packers and still call yourself a fan?

D.Levens

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Favre is liar of the worst kind. I will remain a Packer fan until or if the Packers induct him into their hall of fame or retire his jersey. If they do that, they are as guilty of turning on the fans as Brett is. This is way more than a battle between Ted and Brett, this is a slap in the face to every Packer fan. Of all the teams Brett could have gone too, he chose Minnesota for one reason and that is to kick every one of us in the ***.

Oh..come on..

Lombardi finished his career with the Redskins...Reggie White with Carolina...Montana with the Chiefs...

What this is really about is that you're afraid that Favre is going to expose that your manlove, Ted Thompson is really the faker that you all deep down know that he is...

Your God, TT didn't WANT Favre in Green Bay...Now he got his wish, along with alot of you so called "fans"..

Don't talk about "loyalty"...that's a two way STREET!

OHIOFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I for one don't really care what he does. I personally would like to see him crash and burn (on the football field), I think that he is all about the attention. At this point in his career, I think he is at best the 3rd best QB in the NFC North (behind 1)Rodgers and 2) Cuttler) and at worst the 4th best, behind Culpepper. Brett has the right to play as long as he wants, (he was great) I just wish that he could have went out on top. It would have been great to have seen Favre walk away after the playoff game against the Giants; in the long run people would forgett about his pic-no one seems to talk about the horrible game Marino had before he retired. Brett used to be my favorite football player to watch, now I can't stand to see him play. Enough is enough, cut your grass, and then kick back in your Wranglers and enjoy your family. The days of him dominating a football game is over, I kinda do hope the Vikes sign him.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh..come on..

Lombardi finished his career with the Redskins...Reggie White with Carolina...Montana with the Chiefs...

What this is really about is that you're afraid that Favre is going to expose that your manlove, Ted Thompson is really the faker that you all deep down know that he is...

Your God, TT didn't WANT Favre in Green Bay...Now he got his wish, along with alot of you so called "fans"..

Don't talk about "loyalty"...that's a two way STREET!

If you're a Packer fan you can't turn your back on the Packers. I honestly believe that Favre's legacy is Green Bay is over.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Favre will always have a place in Green Bay, yet it might be a lot smaller. But this is football, interesting twists and turns at every corner. Man it is ONLY tuesday and this week is CRAZY!!!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say good!

Bring him on man. Beating the Vikings and Brett Favre at the same time sounds good and when he does not take them to the Super Bowl (and he won't) they will be right back in the same spot next year only this time they will have the smell of their long time enemies *** on their lips.:haha:

America

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm happy. Our most hated archrival just added a 40 year old QB who missed training camp the year after he led the league in interceptions (again) and had arm surgery.

He will definitely turn it over more than Jackson and he will definitely take carries away from Peterson. Two good things, IMO.

This will finally be settled on the field where it should be. Some Favrists, like Levens, will want Favre to beat the Packers. I want Favre's career to come to an end on the frozen tundra, crawling in pain like a fly with his wings torn off.

He's had his chance to go out on top and in style. He's fumbled those and spat in the face of the franchise that made him rich and famous. Screw him into the ground.

Where's Charles Martin when you need him?

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
It's official -- Favre is a Viking

Well, it's done.If you don't believe us, click this link to the Vikings' official web site. You'll see there the smiling face of a gray-haired, gray-stubbled quarterback and this question:"Are you ready 4 some football?"Beneath that, there's a reminder that...

Members online

Latest posts