Favre to call Bluff?

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
******: common wisconsin apperatus to cover and ie keep warm the frozen posterior. Commonly used in blazed orange or cheddar yellow. Can be foam bead or solid foam.

I learned something today!!! Thanks JB

Do you have sarcasm listed somewhere?

:D :D :D

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
JbShell said:
eap33 said:
Buckeyepackfan said:
Just release him and get it over with!!!!!!!

What is the big deal???

No more waffling, no more waiting, no more wondering!!!!

TT and The Packers have moved on.
Nobody wants Brett back anymore.

SO JUST RELEASE HIM ALREADY AND GET ON WITH PREPARING FOR 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT DO IT DO IT IT DO IT DO
REDRUM
DO WHAT THE EVIL VOICES TELL YOU CONSULT THE QUIJA BOARD< PULL OUT THE RUNES, TAROT AND GET A PALM READING. (I SEE A SUPERBOWL IN YOUR FUTURE

Release a future HOF'er? Why would we do that? We can easily just reinstate him to the roster and trade him. It'd be getting something for nothing.

We can either release him and get nothing... or trade him and get something... or he stays retired and we get nothing... Soooo... I dunno. Something seems better than nothing to me. Call me crazy...
CRAZY haha

dang it shell - ya beat me to it!!! ;)

Why the hell would any team in their right mind give up a draft pick when they know all they have to do is wait for the inevitable.

COME ON TT GET IT OVER WITH, YOUR AND THE DREAM OF MANY ON THIS FORUM WILL FINALLY COME TRUE!!!!!

Here is your chance to rid The Green Bay Packers of the most selfish, sel-absorbed guy ever to put on The Green and Gold uniform!!!!!!!

GET IT OVER WITH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

COME ON TT GET IT OVER WITH, YOUR AND THE DREAM OF MANY ON THIS FORUM WILL FINALLY COME TRUE!!!!!

Here is your chance to rid The Green Bay Packers of the most selfish, sel-absorbed guy ever to put on The Green and Gold uniform!!!!!!!

Honestly, man. I can only think of one person who didn't mourn the retirement of Brett. Cal2GB. And even he wasn't around during the regular season & playoffs while we were all cheering on Favre in the Lounge.

So who's dreams are coming true?

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
4packgirl said:
JbShell said:
eap33 said:
Buckeyepackfan said:

What is the big deal???

DO IT DO IT DO IT IT DO IT DO
REDRUM
DO WHAT THE EVIL VOICES TELL YOU CONSULT THE QUIJA BOARD< PULL OUT THE RUNES, TAROT AND GET A PALM READING. (I SEE A SUPERBOWL IN YOUR FUTURE

Release a future HOF'er? Why would we do that? We can easily just reinstate him to the roster and trade him. It'd be getting something for nothing.

We can either release him and get nothing... or trade him and get something... or he stays retired and we get nothing... Soooo... I dunno. Something seems better than nothing to me. Call me crazy...
CRAZY haha

Why the hell would any team in their right mind give up a draft pick when they know all they have to do is wait for the inevitable.

Nailed it!!!! :lol:

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
JbShell said:
eap33 said:
Buckeyepackfan said:

What is the big deal???

CRAZY haha

OK I'm pissed at him too but I still either want Brett in GB or retired.
So in other words it's not a dream of mine that we release him and I don't share your sentiments about him being a terrible person. He is acting childish but so is the Packer managment. I say they get locked in a room and we don't let them out till Rodgers is secured for the next 5 years and Brett starts in 2008 then re-retires at the end of the season.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
******: common wisconsin apperatus to cover and ie keep warm the frozen posterior. Commonly used in blazed orange or cheddar yellow. Can be foam bead or solid foam.

I learned something today!!! Thanks JB

Do you have sarcasm listed somewhere?

:D :D :D

i always thought an *** hat was a tattoo girls got just above there *** crack. also known as a ***** stamp, or bullseye.

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just watched the interview and espn (as always) took it out of context. Brett said people have told him to "call their bluff" but he basically said that he would not do something like that.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just watched the interview and espn (as always) took it out of context. Brett said people have told him to "call their bluff" but he basically said that he would not do something like that.

Yep.

One thing this tells me is he is getting horrible advice from people, which explains his actions now.

rkoRKOrko

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That was my first thought too...while I was watching it I was thinking to myself, "Wow, his comments don't seem to be as bad as ESPN and all the other media outlets made it out to be"

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bigbyfan said:

Yep.

One thing this tells me is he is getting horrible advice from people, which explains his actions now.

That interview actually made me feel better about Brett Favre.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
bigbyfan said:

Yep.

Especially the part when she asked him about competing for the starting job and he said "Why?"

That was awesome...

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bigbyfan said:
tromadz said:
bigbyfan said:

Yep.

Especially the part when she asked him about competing for the starting job and he said "Why?"

That was awesome...

I liked it how he said no matter what "he is a Packer and will always be a Packer" He also complimented the fans of Green Bay, and his "former?" teammates. That helped solidify that this is only between him and the decision makers in the front office.

Members online

Latest posts