Favre Requires Surgery

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
boy i sure am glad he is the queens problem now and we dont have to worry about it anymore. i think its funny how the queens missed out on clausen because favre cant make up his mind and then this story comes out a week after.

And McNabb and Rothlesberger.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats assuming the surgery goes well without any complications. I know Doctor Andrews is the man and all but all surguries are a roll of the dice. Look at what happened with Tom Brady and his infection scare. Not to mention that Favre isn't exactly a spring chicken anymore. Maybe he pushes his recovery to fast to come back for the second half of the preseason games and ends up really hurt. He is going to have to have the surgery if he wants to walk normally anyways, but I think that the understanding of Favre toughness is making everyone overlook this a little too much.

OP
OP
CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So when he does return to play he wont be a "liar" he just changed his mind

Holy crap!!!...longtimefan is a moderator? Hell must have frozen over for sure!
Looks like robdog's really scrapping the bottom of the barrel these days.

Bwaaahaaa!

Who loves ya LT?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
VR is an AWESOME guy even tho he is a Viking fan and has a virus called pac---shom--.com on his puter :)

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why thanks LT, mighty nice of you. Been awhile since we have exchanged some "smack talk" and amusing repartee.
I don't understand your "virus" comment though.

I thought that I would wander back over here for awhile and see what y'all are up to. (I use y'all cause I'm from southern Minnesota)
That and continue my lifelong mission of seeking out the lost souls and save them from eternal perdition....and there are none more lost than the cheeseheads!:icon_wink:
Doing battle with the demon cheese is a difficult task for sure, but I am persistent and have hope for all of your immortal NFL fan souls!

As to Favre, I am still one of the few Vikings fans that did not, nor still want to see Favre in purple......Still wants to make me puke.
I'm sick and tired of the "who is going to be the quarterback this year" mentality of Brad Childress....offensive guru my ***.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either way it down't matter dude. Favre can't win the big one and the guys you have waiting in the wings are TERRIBLE. Enjoy.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
To Vr defense he HATED Brett in purple in fact the virus of a forum he would post every day went w/o him when Brett signed...He couldn't stand it

And V R sooner or later people will come to terms that the forum I shall not name is ran by ****** aka a virus

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care if Favre does come back or not. I am 31 and if I spent 6 months not doing any kind of athletic movements (because I was trying to let my ankle heal) I would not be able to preform up to NFL standard. Well I couldn't any ways but that's besides the point, age will catch up with him weather he misses his teammates or not. He does not want to practice hard anymore because its getting hard at his age to take. I just see him going down hill from hear if he does return.

Has anyone seen the movie "For Love of the Game" with Kevin Costner? I think Favre is the same character but for football. The old man that just could not let the sport go.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why thanks LT, mighty nice of you. Been awhile since we have exchanged some "smack talk" and amusing repartee.
I don't understand your "virus" comment though.

I thought that I would wander back over here for awhile and see what y'all are up to. (I use y'all cause I'm from southern Minnesota)
That and continue my lifelong mission of seeking out the lost souls and save them from eternal perdition....and there are none more lost than the cheeseheads!:icon_wink:
Doing battle with the demon cheese is a difficult task for sure, but I am persistent and have hope for all of your immortal NFL fan souls!

As to Favre, I am still one of the few Vikings fans that did not, nor still want to see Favre in purple......Still wants to make me puke.
I'm sick and tired of the "who is going to be the quarterback this year" mentality of Brad Childress....offensive guru my ***.

At least you are noble for not jumping on the favre bandwagon