favre poll

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the start of the season who wanted favre to play/ and or be trade thought he was done A-Rod to play? be honest!!!!

Heh. You think people will really be honest?
I think we all know what I thought.

olddavid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers_Finland said:
Brett, of course. I've never liked A-Rod, he's not capable of being an NFL Starter.

:agree: I thought they should of traded him for more picks and drafted Quinn. That's just my opinion though :twocents:

TFarn22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive had a lot of people ask me if I really wanted Brett to comeback for another year. This was my standard answer: Of course I do. He might not have all the physical skills he used to but there is nobody in the league that is gonna go out there and have even half the passion that Brett does for the game. He goes out there to win every game and it doesnt matter to him how it happens. How many times last year did we see him go out and throw 2 or 3 intereceptions in the first half and come out firing into triple coverage in the second half? Most quarterbacks would have shut it down in the second half and just tried to avoid interceptions. Not Brett though. It doesnt matter who we play with Brett you ALWAYS have a chance to win. Plus there has never been another player in the league that is more fun to watch than Brett. I mean he used to tackle his own recievers after touchdown catches!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts