Favre on Sports Illustrated cover again

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually cancelled mine to after 10 years but luckily it runs out only in March . I would of been pissed to cancel it just before the Sportsman of the year and this playoff run

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our local TV station said it was coming out today........i looked already, no SI.
Dang TV reporters!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pro shop just got them in, but won't let you order them over the phone. :roll: :evil:
They don't have them here yet..........supposed to be tomorrow. But i bet they will be long gone before i can get one.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:
The pro shop just got them in, but won't let you order them over the phone. :roll: :evil:
They don't have them here yet..........supposed to be tomorrow. But i bet they will be long gone before i can get one.
If I find some, I'll buy several, and I will mail you one if you would like. :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
MidwestFavreFan said:
Thanks David........I'll keep updated on here if i can find one. Last time, it took about a month before they finally had some here, and i was able to get one.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:
cheesey said:
MidwestFavreFan said:
Thanks David........I'll keep updated on here if i can find one. Last time, it took about a month before they finally had some here, and i was able to get one.
No problem. Yeah I emailed the pro shop and told them if they don't want my business then they got their wish. They are not going to get another dime from me.

Reaction score
If I find some, I'll buy several, and I will mail you one if you would like.

Would you be a dear and mail me one too? Oh and instead of the magazine, make it playoff tickets to Lambeau for this Sunday.

If you do, I promise I'll wear a Greg Jennings mask and visit you at your home. :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
If I find some, I'll buy several, and I will mail you one if you would like.

Would you be a dear and mail me one too? Oh and instead of the magazine, make it playoff tickets to Lambeau for this Sunday.

If you do, I promise I'll wear a Greg Jennings mask and visit you at your home. :D
(Suck up)

j/k! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I GOT MINE!!!
I went to Pick n' Save at 8:45am......they were supposed to get them in at 9am. (LIARS!) They came in at 8am, and were gone in less then a minute.
Well, there's a Shopko in the same strip mall, so i figured "what the heck, i have nothing to lose checking to see if they have some"........i never really expected that they would. Well, they DID! They had just been brought in (i picked it up, and it the magazine felt like it had been kept in a FREEZER! It must have just been brought in from the truck). They only let you get 2 though. One is going on my wall, the other in my Packer folder with my ticket stub and program from the game.
I'm just glad i didn't have to wait a month like i did for the last SI.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts