Favre is down... i repeat Favre is down.

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he got hit in the left leg. lets see tavaris jackson - the future of the vikings lol

OP
OP
F

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
looks like he is coming back in... i hope he gets nailed again. i know its wrong to wish injury upon another player. but... its the vikings and brent so... lets go SAINTS!!!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Favre coming back! "Sit the Bench? Hell no, i'd rather lose another playoff game by myself!"

OP
OP
F

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hell yeah fumble!!! saints recover :) 5th fumble for the viqueens

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
WHO DAT?! I might just up the Saints to being my second fav team after this game. Love me some Hard Hittin football, especially when its on the Queens

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never laughed so hard at a football game, whether it be the saints just man handling favre, or that it must be raining inside this dome because NOBODY can hold onto the football... lol oh jeese...:viksux::happy0005:

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I've never laughed so hard at a football game, whether it be the saints just man handling favre, or that it must be raining inside this dome because NOBODY can hold onto the football... lol oh jeese...:viksux::happy0005:

agreed man, im having a blast. especially cause my roomate and his brother are rooting for the queens.

:nhl_fight:

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agreed man, im having a blast. especially cause my roomate and his brother are rooting for the queens.

:nhl_fight:

Yeh, one of my best buddies is a queens fan.. everytime gb plays min we watch it together and talk constant trash. Im glad i invited him over tonight to watch this game because im getting to talk so much lol.

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a bunch of whiners and malcontents on this board...way to wish injury on the one guy who put GB back on the map after years and years of misery.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
wait, Favre threw an interception in a playoff game? Since when?!

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a bunch of whiners and malcontents on this board...way to wish injury on the one guy who put GB back on the map after years and years of misery.

Whiners? It's the Viqueens man! Our rivals, bitter rivals. My gosh don't call it whining just cause you don't agree. If you don't like it stay out of the thread.:viksux::viksux::viksux:

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where did anyone in this topic wish injury on favre?

This guy for one:

"looks like he is coming back in... i hope he gets nailed again. i know its wrong to wish injury upon another player. but... its the vikings and brent so... lets go SAINTS!!!"

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy for one:

"looks like he is coming back in... i hope he gets nailed again. i know its wrong to wish injury upon another player. but... its the vikings and brent so... lets go SAINTS!!!"

Good ole classic, Pot calling the kettle black.

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy for one:

He didnt say he hoped he gets injured, he hopes he keeps getting hit is how I took it.. thats why he said its wrong to wish injury. I was hoping he keeps getting rocked as well, i dont want to see them injure the guy tho.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I can sleep

First of all, let me say this: The Saints were favoured in this game.

I saw an illegal block in the back in the KR at OT.

And one ball that was called incomplete pass was, IMO, intercepted.

-

But my team got robbed also!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH

Land of a thousand lakes and zero Super Bowls!!!!!!!

And, once again, an INT to seal the game!!!!!!!!

What's the future? Tjax!!!!!!!!

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man...this seriously just made my weekend a whole lot better... funny thing is..if Brent retires, HIS last pass as a Viking will be an interception HAHAHAHA

I wonder if it was the same way for the Jets too? hmm

Owell..

I keep hearing that the Refs called the game... thats what home field advantage is for.. happened to the Packers at Arizona.. I *****ed about it and all the queens fans told me to stop makin excuses... Oh how the tables have turned, Mwhaha

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man...this seriously just made my weekend a whole lot better... funny thing is..if Brent retires, HIS last pass as a Viking will be an interception HAHAHAHA

I wonder if it was the same way for the Jets too? hmm

Owell..

I keep hearing that the Refs called the game... thats what home field advantage is for.. happened to the Packers at Arizona.. I *****ed about it and all the queens fans told me to stop makin excuses... Oh how the tables have turned, Mwhaha
It isn't over until Favre throws and INT!!!

Members online

Latest posts