Favre hasn't filed paperwork

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, we know he went boar hunting the day after his press conference. could he still be hunting that lil' bastard?

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long some of the more elite players usually take to file their retirement papers?

I think it'd be interesting to see how long someone like Jerry Rice, or other big name stars took to file their retirement papers with the league after stating their intent to retire.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like Favre's gonna do the actual paperwork. His agents secretary will fill out the form and fax it to Favre to sign. The Pack couldn't care less about this.

Yeah, it's the secretary, who's the lazy schlub!

And when has Favre ever done anything on time? The man's been late all his life, now that he's retired, he sure as hell isn't going to start being punctual now.

He even made a comment about bringing his daughter late for school *again*, during his retirement press conference.

Reaction score
Good thing there's no argument, it's bushleague the paperwork hasn't gone through. No argument.

You've changed man.

The old trom would've made a remark that would've bordered on getting him banned.

Now you are peaceful and witty. This isn't the trom 66 and pyle came to hate.
What happened to you, you used to make people want to kick the daylights out of you.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Good thing there's no argument, it's bushleague the paperwork hasn't gone through. No argument.

You've changed man.

The old trom would've made a remark that would've bordered on getting him banned.

Now you are peaceful and witty. This isn't the trom 66 and pyle came to hate.
What happened to you, you used to make people want to kick the daylights out of you.

The packerforum awards are coming, I cant have people hating on me now. Maybe afterwards.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Trust me, he has moments.. :p

Must be the bouncer in him..

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
tromadz said:
The packerforum awards are coming, I cant have people hating on me now. Maybe afterwards.

Funniest thing all day.
Not as funny as calling Brett Favre "bush league" That is hilarious.

I thought we established this has little to do with Favre at this point and is mostly on his agent.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
well, we know he went boar hunting the day after his press conference. could he still be hunting that lil' bastard?

nahhh...He spent a few relaxing says at Walt Disney World last week

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
how the hell can anyone relax at Walt Disney World?

when your Brett you get special treatment..

such as buying the parks for after hours LOL

Seriously his pilot said he gets special security and stuff so they are not bothered

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
look up Busch League. the phrase is in reference to NASCAR's lower tier league. i read your wikipedia article and reject it. wikipedia is poop. or... i'm wrong.

Members online