Favre gets ripped for ref hand slap

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skip, the human lip, Bayless just ripped Favre and the referee for slapping hands after the touchdown pass. It seems he thinks that this incident may smell of favoritism. What an idiot.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skippy the Dippy has always been and will always be a moron. He can't help himself.
The whole thing caught the ref off guard but he was laughing at Brett's antics.
If the NFL front office makes a comment then Skip can say something but if they are not concerned why should he care.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My God! Is there SOOOOO little to write about that he TRIES to find a way to put a negative spin on this...?

Where was he when the Referees took a bribe to make sure the Packers LOST to the Cowpies?

May be Bayless is being paid off!... The unscrupulous bastard!

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skippy the Dippy has always been and will always be a moron. He can't help himself.
The whole thing caught the ref off guard but he was laughing at Brett's antics.
If the NFL front office makes a comment then Skip can say something but if they are not concerned why should he care.

He claims there will be a reprimand coming from the NFL offices. How could anyone seriously look at that, other than pure kid excitement of a veteran qb who is a future Hall of Famer? What a dufus this guy is.

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time to put an * by all of Bretts records. I guess Brett befriended refs to gain an advantage over the opponent for the last 17 years.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those kind of spontaneous antics are part of Brett's likeability.
It was hilarious and Bayless is an idiot.
That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the No Fun League does have something to say about it.

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So let's see...

Favre slaps hands with a ref...there will be action

Refs blow HUGE calls throughout the year and we get, "My bad".

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So let's see...

Favre slaps hands with a ref...there will be action

Refs blow HUGE calls throughout the year and we get, "My bad".

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm.

:rotflmao:

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was funny, but he shouldn't have done it. People like Bayless read too much into it, and then try to make a big deal out of it. But, in the heat of the moment, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing. Brett interacts with the refs quite often during games.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to think Skip was the dumbest sports analyst out there...

that wasn't fair. By limiting it to sports analyst that could indicate there were dumber people out there who just happened to have a different profession. So my most sincere apologies go out to the dumbest people of other professions. There is no way in hell your lack of intelligence rivals Skip's.

Favoritism? Wow. Reprimand? Only if the ref is considered a prop.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I saw it, at first Brett didn't even realize it was a ref...he just wanted to slap hands w/ anyone who happened to be standing there...even if it was Tom Brady.

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They bumped...The ref stuck his hand out to balance himself/or Favre...and Brett playfully slapped his hand...They both laughed because of what the situation turned into...Sure, not good for the refs to be involved in such a thing...But it was CLEARLY and accident...

Looks like this guy was just looking for something to sound-off about. You need a story everyday, I guess.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mi_keys said:
I used to think Skip was the dumbest sports analyst out there...

that wasn't fair. By limiting it to sports analyst that could indicate there were dumber people out there who just happened to have a different profession. So my most sincere apologies go out to the dumbest people of other professions. There is no way in hell your lack of intelligence rivals Skip's.

Favoritism? Wow. Reprimand? Only if the ref is considered a prop.

My vote for the post of the day.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They bumped...The ref stuck his hand out to balance himself/or Favre...and Brett playfully slapped his hand...They both laughed because of what the situation turned into...Sure, not good for the refs to be involved in such a thing...But it was CLEARLY and accident...

Looks like this guy was just looking for something to sound-off about. You need a story everyday, I guess.
Thats how i saw it........it was just a reaction by Brett.
I guess they have to find SOMETHING negative to say about Favre.
It's a REAL reach though.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even some of the ESPN crew think Bayless is a *********. Of course, I'm way ahead of them, I've always thought he was DB. Sad that people like DB are the state of the sports media.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even some of the ESPN crew think Bayless is a *********. Of course, I'm way ahead of them, I've always thought he was DB. Sad that people like DB are the state of the sports media.

Stae of the sports media...hmmmm, is that anywhere near the state of Texas?

Members online

Latest posts