Favre fans want to come back

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
According to that thread, many will stop watching football altogether. A couple are mixed about whether they should root for the Pack or stay with the Vikings while a few more are saying they'll just watch College ball.

Whatever. Kinda sad when the only enjoyment you get out of football is because of one guy.
That's just plain pathetic. They can't even watch the sport because their man-idol doesn't play anymore. They don't even deserve to be fans of anything.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That's just plain pathetic. They can't even watch the sport because their man-idol doesn't play anymore. They don't even deserve to be fans of anything.

and they bash Rodgers on top of it cuz he does the title belt thing..Which he is on record saying its stupid and he does it cuz the guys like it..

It started when he and Ferguson were on the scout team..Robert would get a td or something and do the belt..
(at least that is what I thought he said)

They rather not read all the facts about something just ASSUME Rodgers is a jerk

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do remember a sense of loss when Marino and Montana retired, and more recently Kurt Warner. I think a lot of people would have missed Favre as a respected QB, but he is losing that respect with his idiocy and now people are starting to wish he would just go away. But to bash Rodgers is ludicrous no matter who your team is. :detsux:

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:detsux:
I have a friend in this camp. He has been a lifelong HUGE Packer fan - Packer insignias on his truck since the 1980s. He hates Thompson to the point where he has now rooted against the Packers so Thompson will look bad and will be fired.

In the last week, he is changing his tune.

If he is like the others, they will be swallowing a lot of pride to come back to being a tried and true Packer fans. I say make it easy for them.

Yes, but is he coming back because Rodgers and the Pack are winning (bandwagon) or is he coming to realize that TT made a very tough decision for the good of the team? As in my case, I used to live in Mn, but should I be forced to support a Vikings team that I had no respect for Mgmt and no longer enjoyed watching the team? Life is too short to do things or choose a team or whatever that you don't enjoy because others will call you names. Remember when Rodgers stepped in for Favre in the 2nd quarter of the 2007 Dallas game? He had me for life, and I couldn't wait for Favre to retire. I live for the GB game on Sunday and don't care what anyone says or thinks. So give him a break as long as he doesn't continue to meanmouth TT for sc***ing Favre, when it was the other way around.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
They choose Brett over the Packers. Let them go watch college ball. The GB bandwagon is broken, and we don't care if it ever gets fixed for them to jump on again. True Packers fans stood together and took hell when Brett went to the Vikings. They can enjoy their stay in the Vikings camp now. How's it feel now?

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To all Brett Favre Fans,

Please never come back to a Green Bay, nor think Green Bay is your team. Brett Favre is going to retire, and I hope you all retire from watching football.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think coming back to the Pack is an option for most Favre sniffers anyway because as someone once said, Favre could stand on his porch chopping up a basket of kittens with an axe with one hand and holding a magazine of kiddie **** in the other and he would still be forgiven. That kind of blind love will cause most to hate the Pack forever as long as TT is there and I hope TT is around for a long time. Hasn't anyone ever tried to make someone see that Favre's antics were aimed at trying to make the Packers fall apart when he left? It's like talking to a wall. :viksux::chisux::detsux:

Members online

Latest posts