Favre contemplates coaching or broadcasting

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Favre says coaching, TV work might be in his future

Brett Favre says he might become a coach or work as a television analyst in the future, though he has no plans to enter either field anytime soon.

Source: JSOline.com

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering how long it would take for that to happen. Maybe he'll take this season off, but mark my words.We have not seen the last of Favre.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I just noticed a parallel thread in the news threads. Perhaps this could/should be merged with that thread. I'm sorry for the duplication.:redface:

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Not as a hater, but he would be horrible at both. He's boring as an analyst, and as a coach he does not have the patience or personableness to coach young players.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He would be a hilariously bad coach. If Bradshaw can get a job broadcasting I guess anyone can though.
Can't you just hear him coaching?

"Well, ya know, I know you can see that your primary receiver is covered by 10 of the 11 guys on the field, but I think you can squeeze it in there and the world will love you for it. Hey....you have a hot sister don't you? Does she have a cell phone by any chance?"

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Is anyone ever really covered? I mean really?"

-Brett "I don't think it count unless it's tipped" Favre.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thought I posted in here already.

I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen. Give him a year at the most. We haven't seen the last of Favre.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
OMG!!! Maybe we'll make you wear one of those silly girly hats that the Vi-Queens wear as punishment.

That seems a bit extreme, but I guess as long as I am not forced to watch the Queens play I can live with that. In fact, to force me to watch the Queens play may be a violation of the 8th Amendment's prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment.
:viksux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only HOF QB without a home. He has no one to blame but himself. Yet Im sure he will find a way to convince himself that its Teds fault.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
The only HOF QB without a home. He has no one to blame but himself. Yet Im sure he will find a way to convince himself that its Teds fault.

ain't that the truth! ...

I forsee a huge presser stating just that...

"I'll go down in history of being the only QB that was inducted as a loner...no one will have me!":rap:

Well not as truthful as that, but thats what it should say!

Members online

Latest posts