FAVRE COMING OUT!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
agopackgo4 said:
Cdnfavrefan said:
Relax I still back Brett 100% and obviously take him 10 times over Aaron. All I was laughing at was after 2 incompletions people saying the seasons over. Just cause Brett had a rough first half I still want 3 more years out of him so let's stay united my friend

I know. i feel the same as you. :lol: i wasnt tryin to talk to you. i was talkin to this longtimefan nut

HUH??

Brett was playing BAD in the 1st half, and then Rod comes in..He tosses 2 incomplete passes and some ( not mening you) people are going to start to bash A-Rod for missing passes..

Why dont those people bash Brett for playing so bad in 1st half?

Brett has been around long time and should be playing better then that

LT, I'm having a hard time following you. Do you want Brett back or think we should go with A Rod since Brett wasnt getting it done?

I want BRETT TO PLAY..........

I just dont want people to say get rid of A-Rod when and if he plays like Brett did in the 1st half

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you after a couple plays. But what about now? or hasnt it been long enough? (im not being sarcastic) im just wondering how long you consider it before we can begin to judge him. and I want everyone to judge favre on the same timeline.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with you after a couple plays. But what about now? or hasnt it been long enough? (im not being sarcastic) im just wondering how long you consider it before we can begin to judge him. and I want everyone to judge favre on the same timeline.

He should be given a chance to show what he can do..

A chance is more then 2 or 3 qrts of a game...Specially this game, N.E is on a tear

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When it comes down to it it will almost take a full season to judge a young QB. I remember people calling for Brett's head the early years. Imagine if they listened?

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
would have been horribile. The thing i cant stand is people who one week: Favre has a good game and they say "Favre is GREAT!!" and the next week he has a bad game and people say "Favre is washed up. lets start the rodgers era " thats hwat gets to me.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Who wants Barrnet back next year??

2 weeks in a row now he COMPLETLETY wiffs on an open field tackle

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont want to start another arguement with you. But dont you think you have a little bit of a double stanadard. You can say that people shouldnt get down on rodgers for a couple bda throws but they can get down on barnett who has done a lot for this team.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont want to start another arguement with you. But dont you think you have a little bit of a double stanadard. You can say that people shouldnt get down on rodgers for a couple bda throws but they can get down on barnett who has done a lot for this team.

I NEVER said dont bash rodgers UNLESS they will bash Brett...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

agopackgo4 said:
longtimefan...do you mean me not saying a word about Favre?

EVERYONE that is going to bash A-Rod right now..

If you bash him then they better bash Brett as well..

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if anything the whole team should be bashed on for this loss, no one played good.

we where horrible on every side of the ball.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if anything the whole team should be bashed on for this loss, no one played good.

we where horrible on every side of the ball.

thats right. this game was not Pats Vs. Pack

It was :

Pats VS. THE AIR IN LAMBEAU FIELD.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Relax I still back Brett 100% and obviously take him 10 times over Aaron. All I was laughing at was after 2 incompletions people saying the seasons over. Just cause Brett had a rough first half I still want 3 more years out of him so let's stay united my friend

I know. i feel the same as you. :lol: i wasnt tryin to talk to you. i was talkin to this longtimefan nut

I would also take Brett 10 times over Aaron. Everyone has rough games once in awhile, when Brett plays good then everyones happy and praise him, but when hes off then he gets bashed, and they say put Rodgers in. Rodgers isnt near good enough to be ready to start in games IMO. When he is ready I will back him. But for now he needs to keep learning. Why dont they try and put Martin in there?

Members online

Latest posts