FAVRE COMING OUT!!!!

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a PACKER FAN not a FAVRE FAN! Do all you people want to see another 30 minutes of Favre not being able to to hit his *** with either hand? Would you rather see the team lose miserably than miss 30 minutes w/o Favre? Masochistic, I call it.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends if Brett was playing bad cause he was hurt or just off. I''ve seen many games where Brett has come out sloppy and after a half switch it on and play a super game. That's the great thing about him is he's like Tiger Woods as he'll usually find a way to turn it around

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a PACKER FAN not a FAVRE FAN! Do all you people want to see another 30 minutes of Favre not being able to to hit his *** with either hand? Would you rather see the team lose miserably than miss 30 minutes w/o Favre? Masochistic, I call it.

if Favre was doing good you wouldnd say that

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Relax I still back Brett 100% and obviously take him 10 times over Aaron. All I was laughing at was after 2 incompletions people saying the seasons over. Just cause Brett had a rough first half I still want 3 more years out of him so let's stay united my friend

I know. i feel the same as you. :lol: i wasnt tryin to talk to you. i was talkin to this longtimefan nut

HUH??

Brett was playing BAD in the 1st half, and then Rod comes in..He tosses 2 incomplete passes and some ( not mening you) people are going to start to bash A-Rod for missing passes..

Why dont those people bash Brett for playing so bad in 1st half?

Brett has been around long time and should be playing better then that

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MY GOD READ WHAT I WROTE. I said in a differnt topic that Favre was playing horribile the first half. favre had a bad first half. I know that I understand that. im not stupid im not blind. i can see what happened. Favre is the guy, Favre is the best we got. if we want a come back whatsoever FAVRE needs to be in the game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Green's not doing much either but against their front 7 was a bit expected. It's exposing the weak secondary where we needed to beat these guys

Cant seem to get any real pressue up front on D either

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
Cdnfavrefan said:
Relax I still back Brett 100% and obviously take him 10 times over Aaron. All I was laughing at was after 2 incompletions people saying the seasons over. Just cause Brett had a rough first half I still want 3 more years out of him so let's stay united my friend

I know. i feel the same as you. :lol: i wasnt tryin to talk to you. i was talkin to this longtimefan nut

HUH??

Brett was playing BAD in the 1st half, and then Rod comes in..He tosses 2 incomplete passes and some ( not mening you) people are going to start to bash A-Rod for missing passes..

LT, I'm having a hard time following you. Do you want Brett back or think we should go with A Rod since Brett wasnt getting it done?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
MY GOD READ WHAT I WROTE. I said in a differnt topic that Favre was playing horribile the first half. favre had a bad first half. I know that I understand that. im not stupid im not blind. i can see what happened. Favre is the guy, Favre is the best we got. if we want a come back whatsoever FAVRE needs to be in the game.

I think we are both confusded :p

I NEVER meant you were doing or saying anything..

Was just me typing about PEOPLE in GENERAL

Sorry if I confused you at all..

Even tho I am a nut as you claim I was not talking about you

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
agopackgo4 said:
Cdnfavrefan said:

HUH??

LT, I'm having a hard time following you. Do you want Brett back or think we should go with A Rod since Brett wasnt getting it done?

What do you think dxbfan? what do u think of all this? whats ur take

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:

:lol: we just have our difference of opinions on Favre/Rodgers..I think.. i dont know for sure whta your thinking. But hwat i am thinkin is this. Favre is the most special guy to have ever played for the Pack. and im going to enjoy EVERY SECOND of time that i can watch with him. Its just not going to be the same when he isnt there. sorry about this. just a little steamed

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
agopackgo4 said:

:lol: we just have our difference of opinions on Favre/Rodgers..I think.. i dont know for sure whta your thinking. But hwat i am thinkin is this. Favre is the most special guy to have ever played for the Pack. and im going to enjoy EVERY SECOND of time that i can watch with him. Its just not going to be the same when he isnt there. sorry about this. just a little steamed

We both agree with that then

Brett Is the BEST chance WE HAVE!!!!

I was only MEARLY pointing out that SOME people are going to bash A-Rod for playing poorly, and if thats the case then they should bash Brett for the same reasons.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its pretty clear that A-Rod isnt able to get it done any more than Favre was able to. We've been outplayed and outcoached by a better team.

Latest posts