1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Favre bashing

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by DePack, Nov 28, 2006.

1. charlesplaisted

charlesplaisted Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OK.

Here's a question for you then?

What do you think Tom Brady would be able to do with the current Green Bay Packer team if he was magically transported as QB?

Get to the playoffs?
  2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    There is no question Brett's accuracy is lacking. Any QB with better accuracy would be a better fit for the Packers. I've been in denial about the decline in his accuracy for awhile, but today, I can't deny it anymore. Brett on atleast two occasions under threw Driver where if he hadn't it would have gone for six. Assuming Driver caught it of course. There were also several passes that were way behind the receiver/tight end/rb or were too low or too high.

I love Brett, he's one of my hero's. His skills are declining and it really ******* sucks.
  3. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i really hope he proves us wrong about his accuracy next week.
  4. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He usually does play good after a couple of bad weeks.

For the record Favre is the best QB we have and the best chance we have to win I just don't think he's the best in the game anymore. I think his decline begun in 04 but has really picked up the past couple of years.

As for the "What If" Question. I think in the NFC Brady or Manning would have GB as a wild card contender. Probably 8 or 9 wins.
  5. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great post!!!! :cheerleader:
  6. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    IMO with our team as a "whole" no other 'great' QB would make the playoffs with our team behind them we are not making plays, our defense sucks, so much sucks on our team right now. But I for one will still support them no matter what, so we dont make the playoffs this year and maybe not next year but in time we will get there and I hope with Favre the leader of our team. I still believe IMO that Favre still has what it takes. Didnt anyone listen to the announcers yesterday? They said some pretty good accurate things about Favre's play...we didnt win the game yesterday but in noway IMO you can put the blame on FAvre for this loss, it was our defense that lost us the game...Just my viewpoint..
  7. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

it was the whole team that lost us the game. "all 53 guys are to blame for the loss, not 2 or 3 guys". this was from bretts press confrence.

yes the d was one fo the biggest reasons we lost but their where alot more. we did not play up to par on any side of the ball and we saw the result of what happens when we played like we did.

the worst part of all of this is we have had the chance of winning every game except a few and we still did not manage to take advantage of the sitituation. we deserve to have a loseing season if we cant take advantage of certin sitituations.

and people need to stop blameing one person for the team playing bad.
  8. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Everyone on our team was to blame for our loss, and Brett has said it, its not only certain players on the team that are accountable for their actions its his to...when they say team he is part of it. He is only being honest.